Need your help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/Atlanta/comments/5vq1h0/a_bill_to_decriminalize_marijuana_under_12_oz

Georgia is working hard to decrim- we need help!

I just emailed my senators, any help is appreciated!!!

Form letter: As a resident of Georgia since XXXX, I'm writing to urge your support for Senate Bill 105, to reduce minor marijuana possession offenses.
The bill reduces penalties for the possession of up to one-half ounce of marijuana from a maximum penalty of up to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine to no more than a $300 fine.
These criminalization policies are out-of-step with the views of Georgia voters, 62 percent of whom believe that adults should face fines but no arrest or jail time for possessing marijuana, according to a statewide Public Policy Polling survey. Amending these penalties will save taxpayers money and will allow police and the courts to re-prioritize their resources toward addressing serious crimes.
Marijuana possession offenders, many of them young people, should not be saddled with jail time, a criminal record, and the lifelong penalties and stigma associated with it. I urge you to vote 'yes' on Senate Bill 105.

Can be edited if need be.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

will do, would be a step in the right direction

Will do...this **** is old hat to me. Need to regulate it like beer and cigs but that would make too much sense and nobody would get rich.

Will do. I have sent more letter to senators and representatives in the last month than I have the whole rest of my life. I cannot tell you how freeing it is to live in a legal state. This marijuana prohibition is just so stupid and I'm afraid it is going to get worse.

In fact everyone should write to their senators and representative and make their wishes known. A majority of the people favor MMJ. Congress is there to represent us and our state and our wishes. Make your voice heard!

Absolutely, we can take anything for granted anymore, that's how we got here, gulp. Off the couch all of us for this. :rant:

Latest posts

Back