Not new but I'm back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiceBud

Just a mouse
Reaction score
Nicebud is back in the group. It has been a long time. Dealing with life and pain. Going through a pain management doctor that only built a great case for me to go legal. Should happen in the next few months. I can't grow the stuff. That is the sad part. I still have back up from past grow in case I need some before hand. Trying not to. Don't want to get busted. That leads to paranoia while smoking last. Not fun. Still laughed my head off over it.

So since I can't grow my medicine. I decided to grow other herbs that can be smoked. In the past I loved wild lettuce. Seeds like that and others are cheap at local hardware stores that have garden supplies. Walmart might even have them. Not really trying to go off topic.

I am going to be here more often to learn more about the stuff I will be smoking everyday. Getting the menu from the local place and mail away. Checking prices. Looking for the one that does the best. I will ask the person at the store which one he or she recommends for all my problems. I don't want to be a zombie. I am one right now.

I know some may know me some may not. I want to ask for recommendations. I'm going to list all my troubles. I would like opinions on what would work best. I want it strong so I can hit it and move on with the rest of what i was doing. Not a big long smoke. I want to be active and awake. I miss active and awake.

So here are my medical issues. I know not everything can be treated. I just would like to see what the experts here can tell me.

Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Vertigo, Epilepsy, Meniere's Disease, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Migraines.

Thank you all that help. I can't do skunk or any strain with skunk in it.

Welcome back to MP.. Sounds like you should be taking oil every night. A high cbd with THC. I think it could improve everything you listed except vertigo and menier's. Get on it.

Rosebud

Oil under the tongue or just swallowed? So the oil in your signature. Rick Simpson? I love the idea of one dose a day. I also love the idea of zero smoke. Thank you. Never thought oil. Always thought the entire plant. Thinking outside the box. That sounds like freedom. I could probably order that via mail even before I get my card. That is a big light bulb moment. I really didn't treasure the thought of smelling like smoke.

Rosebud. Can't thank you enough!!

Latest posts

Back