Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I forget to drop by here and say hi, I'm fosure a two tent grower. Here's a little of what I have going on.

Flower tent : Day 39

Sunshine Tres Dream (2) Back
Hippy Slayer (1)Front

Veg tent: Day 15

Sunshine Tres Dream (3)
Ghost Train Haze #9 (4)

Clones: almost ready to start veg

Sunshine Tres Dream (4)
California Orange (1)
Kali Mist (1)
P98 Bubba Kush (1)

Looking good stank, glad to see you around these parts some. How have you been?

Looking good stank, glad to see you around these parts some. How have you been?

Been hanging out at firestax lately but had to come back and see how my old farts are doing.
Rose promised me an x mas gift if I was good:vap_smiley:

I look like tent like you too Stank :)
:eek:Dawg I must have been seriously stoned when I typed that. I don't even know what the hell I was talking about.:eek: :doh:

Hey Hammy How ya doing? I haven't talked to you in quite a while. I hope all is well.

Hey guys stupid question. I have fungus gnats. I bought some mosquito dunks now my stupid question is do I dissolve this into water than water my plants with it or how would I use this

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Hello,

New on here, sorry if I'm asking something already mentioned. I want to run a Spectrum King 600 LED in a 5x5x8 space using a deep water culture. Can someone point me in the direction of what strain would work well with that set up and how many plants in that space would be best for yield?

Two things, one why a DWC ? Two, so I don't have to go look the SK up.... what foot print does it cover? [I believe it will cover a 4x4, but not sure]. Also something to keep in mind, it is always a good idea to test a space and find out it's nuances well before loading it full of plants and ripping off a turn. Welcome to MP, there is a ton of knowledge here....freely ask questions...thats how you get the answers. Peace

Hello,

New on here, sorry if I'm asking something already mentioned. I want to run a Spectrum King 600 LED in a 5x5x8 space using a deep water culture. Can someone point me in the direction of what strain would work well with that set up and how many plants in that space would be best for yield?

It's really nice to meet you my friend a little bit more info would've been good but I'm a little bit familiar with your spectrum king if I were you I would run a 4 x 4 flood table running your choice of growing medium and 4 plants Toped at about the fifth node and when you're ordering your seeds it should say whether it's a tall or medium plant just try to stay away from the tall because it's going to have extreme stretch when you switch to 12/12 when it comes to suggesting A strain to someone it's difficult to do without knowing whether they like an Indica or Sativa or a highbred because someone could suggest you something that would end up being an upbeat speedy kind a high when you're looking for something that's more mellow and relaxing hope some of this helps :48:

I am going to plant 10 plants. What kind of tent would be suitable for me?

@R1ch

Depends on what size of plants you want to grow and method.

I use a 4x4 and if I use 1 gallon contains I can get a lot. If i use 3 gallon usually 9 and they are jammed in there.

Figured I join the club finally.
20181208_200728.jpg
20181208_200732.jpg

I am going to plant 10 plants. What kind of tent would be suitable for me?
I think one tent 8x8 will work for you. Mars tent can offer you free and fast shipping. I bought their tents 2 years ago, now I am still using it

DAY 40
FLOWERING DAY 2
Check out the massive growth! The plants are taking over the entire room. Almost like they scrogged themselves
0.png

Latest posts

Back