holy cow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigggy

Reaction score
when did pot get so expensive,have not paid for weed in along time,after battling root knot nematodes for about 8 months I'm throwing in the towel ,I tried washing every thing with hot bleach water ,nothing worked(azamax,and everything eles ive tried)the problem would get better for a while then bam there back not as bad but still messing with production.gonna start a new ,,new everything taking down all the mylar on the walls gonna paint them white,new fans new everything in the mean time I need pot for about 4 months ,picked up a qt.lb for a good friend for 750 and he said that was the friendly price,very nice product but man 750 for qt,,,last time I paid for weed it was 500 qt lb,its gonna be a long 4 months

Those little basterds are the reason i shut down my two outside veggie boxes. I removed one box and planted Marigolds in the other. The Marigolds are kicking butt. I guess the little SOBs don't like Marigolds. Really pissed me off not growing my Tomatoes and Peppers this year,,plus i was out of town to much anyway.

I think that your growing experience has shown you why cannabis is expensive (although I do think most people can get it for less than 750 a qp). A lot of people think that it is just throw some seeds in a pot or the ground and water. But growing is a time consuming, expensive, 4 month process that takes knowledge and hard work. And there are a lot of things that can go wrong along the way as you have found out.

Wishing you good luck with your new grow. I've never had nematodes, but spider mites used to make my life miserable. Green mojo for a plentiful pest free grow.

hg most people can not get there hands on this(not here in fla anyway)on my best grow I could not match this,,,yes 750 is the friend price,, thanks for the green mojo I will not cut corners any more nor will I get lazy (being lazy is what started my problem)again thanks

I get Dank in Texas for 240 a Zip. And im talking about almost any Strain. Most grown right here in good ole texas. Havent bought any QPs.

You should keep your grow up and running. The correct timing was the turning point to me in becoming self sufficient. As long as I had clones rooting timely, I was never out of weed ever. Yes I had some bad grows every now and then, but the constant overflow of buds from every good grow always seems to have me covered. Now I feel like the days of being short on supply are long gone.

hey zem,i wish I could keep my grow up and running but at this point I am a beaten man,,had some real nice plants ,not even sure what strain they were had been cloning them for years ,,gonna take a few weeks off then go back at it ,,,that will give time for my new beans arrive,,was very sad to have to turn off all my timers and watch my rooms go dark,,feel like I have failed

I had bugs so bad I had to just shut down and let everything die and dry out. It sucked at first but then I realized it was a great time for an upgrade.

So, paint, drill, cut and saw. Make it better than it was before.

New beans in a new home. Not so bad.

Sometimes, you just need to go chemical on them. I have a small bottle of a toxic pesticide named chloriphos. It is a great general pesticide that killed all the pests that I had to use it on, and is used in agriculture. I never used it on flowering plants and have used it less than 10 times on marijuana in 14 years. I only ever use it if I have to deal with something bad. Did you try the chemical route before you gave up?

Latest posts

Back