Guide to eating amounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrie

Reaction score
GUIDE TO EATING AMOUNTS

1/16 OZ (1.75 GRAMS) HASH- 8 PEOPLE MILDLY STONED
4 PEOPLE VERY STONED

1/8 OZ (3.5 GRAMS) HASH- 16-20 PEOPLE MILDLY STONED
8-10 PEOPLE VERY STONED

1/8 (GANJA BUDS) GANJA BUDS- 8-10 PEOPLE STONED
4-6 PEOPLE VERY STONED
1 OZ (28 GRAMS) GANJA LEAF 20 PEOPLE STONED
10 PEOPLE VERY STONED
1 GRAM HASH 2 PEOPLE VERY STONED

(SMALL AMOUNTS ARE BETTER IN DRINKS)

This guide is a aprox guide to how many people will get stoned with each recipe, but everyone has their own limits.
If you have not eaten ganja before, then only small amounts should be taken. Even if you smoke a lot ganja the effect when eaten will be more intense with a more trippy feel and the effect will last a lot longer than the same amount smoked.
If you should feel unwell-lay down in a quiet place and try to sleep it off. The worst thing that can happen to you is you will be sick.

i was curious once so i called up one of my friends and said ok lets get 3 ozs and made a batch of cookies and brownies

and i tell you something i was stoned for around 12 hours from that it was horrible i couldnt move

talk about a thc overdose lol

12 hour couch lock

Warning eating to much weed really messes you up lolololol

Man that will mess a whole party up! Crazy do you still eat edibles after that?

oh yea edible weed is one of my most fav ways to get high i love it

you always gotta get you maximum stoned one day you know

just an experiment

Smelly Jelly said:
i was curious once so i called up one of my friends and said ok lets get 3 ozs and made a batch of cookies and brownies

and i tell you something i was stoned for around 12 hours from that it was horrible i couldnt move

talk about a thc overdose lol

12 hour couch lock

Warning eating to much weed really messes you up lolololol

wonder if we were friends in another life...i got on an airplane about mid-way through a similar experience. i was a bit gassy, and the whole back of the plane smelled like i was smoking a joint...not everyday you get strangers walking through your personal fog, TRYING to get a wiff!!

Carrie said:
GUIDE TO EATING AMOUNTS

1/16 OZ (1.75 GRAMS) HASH- 8 PEOPLE MILDLY STONED
4 PEOPLE VERY STONED

1/8 OZ (3.5 GRAMS) HASH- 16-20 PEOPLE MILDLY STONED
8-10 PEOPLE VERY STONED

1/8 (GANJA BUDS) GANJA BUDS- 8-10 PEOPLE STONED
4-6 PEOPLE VERY STONED
1 OZ (28 GRAMS) GANJA LEAF 20 PEOPLE STONED
10 PEOPLE VERY STONED
1 GRAM HASH 2 PEOPLE VERY STONED

(SMALL AMOUNTS ARE BETTER IN DRINKS)

This guide is a aprox guide to how many people will get stoned with each recipe, but everyone has their own limits.
If you have not eaten ganja before, then only small amounts should be taken. Even if you smoke a lot ganja the effect when eaten will be more intense with a more trippy feel and the effect will last a lot longer than the same amount smoked.
If you should feel unwell-lay down in a quiet place and try to sleep it off. The worst thing that can happen to you is you will be sick.

Going to make myself a copy!

benamucc said:
wonder if we were friends in another life...i got on an airplane about mid-way through a similar experience. i was a bit gassy, and the whole back of the plane smelled like i was smoking a joint...not everyday you get strangers walking through your personal fog, TRYING to get a wiff!!

I can just picture that, people on a plane with their heads jerking about and their noses perking up like "who's got it... I want it... How'd you get it on a plane!?"

A growing number of researchers continue to investigate new therapeutic applications for juicing or eating raw cannabis. Raw cannabis contains THCA and CBDA, they must be heated to produce THC and CBD, which in turn produces the “high.”

Latest posts

Back