A Few Bud Shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
:DSeriously, i'm not that great a grower. I just only post pics of my successes:p.

We should start "A few Bad Bud Shots" thread. I have a pic to post up!:D

The dark purp is 28 days into 12/12. The other is close to 3 weeks in:).

bad 13495.jpg2.jpg

bad 13497.jpg2.jpg

bad 13499.jpg2.jpg

bad 13502.jpg2.jpg

man o man them purps look flippin just pristine and just ohhh uggh im wantin that dannit lol
looks fantastic BBP. you've definately earned braggin rights by me anyway. LOL
good luck withthe rest of the grow .

bombbudpuffa said:
This is my fav to puff on atm. Smooth, creamy grape flavor. It's easy on the eyes too:D.

ya... sweettooth#3... I'm bidding on some WidowHaze x Sweettooth#3/Hawaiian - A White Widow x Haze male from early Mr Nice seedstock from 2002 (blue packet) crossed to a F5 Sweettooth#3 x Hawaiian, expect medium height, vigourous plants with dense buds with lots of resin, the SWT#/Haw phenos being chunkier and a little faster flowering, most will be 10-11 weeks with the odd one being a little earlier. Taste is very sweet and fruity, happy, smily high with little couchlock, one of my favourites from a few years ago.

I'm sure I'll get it... can't wait....:cool:

that's the current table run... Big Laughing and Stonehedge (middle), and the last two are the Sensi Skunk and the ULT

This is an incredible strain as far as color is concerned. 3 dif plants, 3 dif shades of purple ad 3 totally dif structures. The youngest one does kind of resemble the dark purp though.

bad 13570.jpg2.jpg

bad 13571.jpg2.jpg

bad 13572.jpg2.jpg

bad 13573.jpg2.jpg

bad 13574.jpg2.jpg

bad 13575.jpg2.jpg

Those purps look great. Nice work. Keep the great pics coming!! Take care and be safe.

A cut from a friend. Shes 46 days in and been hit with Purple UrklexBubblegum pollen.

bad 020.jpg2.jpg

These girls are 14 days into 12/12. Blue Wreck is DNA Purple WreckxDP Blue Moonshine and Lifeshine is BOGs' LifesaverxDPBM:). The BW is already getting nice and frosty and has a nice grape wine scent. First pic is BW, last LS.

bad 013.jpg2.jpg

bad 014.jpg2.jpg

Latest posts

Back