Y-Griega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
Hey there MP family!
I am very happy with this strain I thought it deserves a thread to report it.
http://www.seedsman.com/en/y-griega-feminised-seeds

"Y Griega
Y Griega Feminised SeedsMedical Seeds
Y Griega Feminised Seeds by the cannabis breeder Medical Seeds, is a Photoperiod Feminised marijuana strain.
This Mostly Sativa strain produces a High 500 gr/m2 yield. These seeds germinate in 80 - 90 days in early November.
This Feminised seed grows well in Indoors, Outdoors conditions.
This strain has Amnesia x Kali Mist Genetics. It has a Very High (over 20%) THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is Low (0-1%)."

So far it is outstanding, at only 45 days in i could smoke a bud and get a good buzz, at 50 days it gets me very high, and I am about to see what it will do at 53 days in, as i am drying a bud right now. I am now hooked to it, even though i have cured weed, i am eager to try it, but hey i think this is the last time, the breeder says 80-90 days and it is too soon to cut buds now.

Anyway, I would easily and with no hesitation, recommend this strain to my dearest friends and family, and to everyone who i want good things to happen to :)

That is awesome zem. Thank you. I look forward to your final report.

Awesome... wow its like snow man!

Ooooh....Very nice zem some good frost on her, is it getting the chop any day now?

Thank you all :)
SE no, it still has some time ahead for the chop, the pic is at 50 days in, breeder says 80-90 days

This Y-Griega strain is going purple due to night and day temp fluctuations, the effect is very clear to be strain related to Y-Griega, she will have a hard time photosynthesising with all the dark area on the leaves but they are late into flowering, and the nugs are dense

thanks! pics are quite old, i have no recent pics of the purple effect

I finally decided to cull this strain from my keepers. The main reasons I would say because it is very appealing to pests from all types, it takes too long to mature and the end result is not a sativa like high rather a very hashy taste and smell and indica like effect. Its potency is okay but I would rather grow a Critical strain that finishes in 45 days and gives similar effect to 85 day Y griega. So to summ it up, I culled it because I decided it was not worth it to keep.

Latest posts

Back