CbD cure cancer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOT

Reaction score
Has anybody experienced anything about CBD and cancer? A friend of mine recently is beating cancer. Please any help? Only my cannabis home can help me to find the answer, MP

I believe it can help,,but it has to be taken in very high doses.

Cannabis can kill cancer, we don't know what kind of cancers respond best because there aren't many studies since it is a schedule 1 drug in our country. However Israel has done studies to show pot killed a brain cancer in mice.. I know some oncologists are happy for their patients to use it nowadays... baby steps i guess.

Jesus it's been proven many time over cco oil can and does kill cancerous cells taken as directed and does nothing but good not a single side effect worth mentioning, it really annoys me people are not yet clued up that chemo and radiotherepy just kills off people-there is no money to be made in a cure, just in the treatment,The pharamaceutical companies even in the u.k. are not onto growing weed to combat many ailments.
daftpunk

Yesser,,,cancer did NOT kill my Mom,,,the fking treatments did. That is a fact.

Guys what u said gave me a push to treat my friend with cannabis oil. Thanks so much and the doctors said that the cancer is not in all his body yet. Hope i can do something useful for him. Thanks guys

Yesser,,,cancer did NOT kill my Mom,,,the fking treatments did. That is a fact.

yeah 18 days from now it will be the 1 year memory for my father in law, he died from chemo, only 4 months after he was diagnosed, had he been only left alone, he might have still been with us, or at least lived a little longer or died more peacefully.

Zem you are so right. Im fighting back tears just trying to type this.
My Mom passed in September because the Radiation damaged her Esophagus so horribly that she couldn't eat. My poor Mom starved to death. Had she not taken the freaking treatments should would have lived a lot longer and with much less pain. I hate freaking cancer and the FKING treatments.

WH my father in law had multiple organ damage due to chemo and his immunity went to zero from the treatment, he passed away when his cancer was 25% smaller than when he was diagnosed. I saw what he went through, I wish they find real medicine for this disease, it seems so hard, and with all the corruption and chaos in the world, makes it harder for humans to advance, it sucks...

Sorry guys to hear that, really touching

If you are going to make medicine, may i suggest it be completely clean, organic medicine?

Well, I'm doing my best to beat this whole subject down like a... bad joke

I'm almost finished with my 3rd week (of 6) of both Chemo and Radiation.
I am using MINIMAL pharmaceuticals, and experiencing little to-0- side effects, as of now.
https://www.wellspringcbd.com/real-scientific-hemp-oil-rsho-gold

Hopefully, being in my mid-40's, I can put up a better fight.
:48:

View attachment IMG_0981.JPG

View attachment IMG_0998.jpg

View attachment IMG_0077face.jpg

View attachment IMG_0080small.jpg

View attachment IMG_1259.JPG

Joe, you are going to beat this.. you are a strong wonderful person and young.. and you are too loved to not beat this thing. I am on your side!

As rosebud said u can beat this joe, you are strong to do it.

Rosebud it would be my pleasure

Joe my Mom was 78 and very weak.
You can beat this buddy. They are getting better a pin point Radiation Therapy. My Mom had lung cancer. 3 spots,,one of them was close to her Esophagus. Thats why the Radiation therapy was probably a bad idea for Her. Im sorry Joe i shouldn't paint with such a wide brush. Everybody's situation is different, and must be handled differently. I just Angry my friend. I miss my Mom terribly. You can and will beat this Bro.

its all good friend!

I watched my 57 year old mother not be able to recover from the chemo/rad from her lung cancer treatments ('92).

The Chemo took her, 30 minutes of every hour she spent dry-heaving, no time for her body to recover or fight the cancer.

:48:

I am always glad to see a post from you Joe. I think about you daily and am so proud of you.

Rosie seeds is on their way. I want to grow all organic-indoors. Is that easy? Thanks for helping rosie

Latest posts

Back