Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick it hurts me to see Harley he reminds me so much of my Itsy-Bitsy I had for 17 years ! -- Loved that dog !

He's a character. Went to the DMV with me yesterday.They got a sign on the door, no dogs or firearms. I put the firearm in the glovebox but the little man, he went right inside with me. Being a service dog, he gets to go everywhere

How many caps do you get out of a tube of oil Umbra, 1? Bud and I know you just squirt the whole thing in your mouth and chase it with hash. LOL

Good night peeps. Did i mention bud can walk?

I think I'm out too !-- One thing about North Korea -- Just like bombing that Syrian runway -- Take the focus off things like the F.B.I raiding Paul Manafort's home for evidence of him working with Russia during the campaign !-- I would be saying look somewhere else too !-- I would be doing my best distraction !-- Them people can put U in jail !-- I wonder what the probable cause was ? -- Had to be one to convince a fake judge to issue a fake search warrant for a fake investigation ?
I'm out !

I actually ate too many gummy bears last night and was looking at my bills and had a panic attack. Went to bed at 8:30 last night.

I actually ate too many gummy bears last night and was looking at my bills and had a panic attack. Went to bed at 8:30 last night.

I've had that issue, I try not to do stuff like bills when I'm high. Too depressing...

I hate broken bones, it's really a pain in the a**, hope you mend quick umbra...

I was waiting for that !-- I ain't no light weight but Umbra stay pickled !-- I take a cap of RSO I be cruising around the spirit world !-- Like the boys in The Regulators -(?) -- Emilio Estevez --Lou Diamond Phillips -Keefer Sutherland - Is that the right name of the movie ?-- Anyway them riding thru that Indian village and Emilio saying -- U can't see us !-- We in the spirit world !--Love that movie !

That movie was called Young Guns. Remember one of them being so high he was seeing a giant chicken. Laughed my *** off.
I was joking about the Bunker Keef. And i aint gonna bite on politics unless its about legal weed. Thats what i was told according to the rules by THG,,in no uncertain terms.

I dont need Gummy bears for that, happens to me every month. Lol
Hate breaking a foot,,it hurts like hell. Wishing you the best.

I've had that issue, I try not to do stuff like bills when I'm high. Too depressing...

I hate broken bones, it's really a pain in the a**, hope you mend quick umbra...

:yeahthat:

morning guys. No its not a pain in a**, its a pain in the foot. Didn't sleep all that great. Still in fair amount of pain. Going to make farming a real chore.

umbra, wtheck? did you go to the doctor? Are you using crutches? that is horrible.

Good morinig ofc.

no money and no insurance, lol. 2 naproxen and ice pack. I came out garage after watering and was blinded from the lights and didn't see the edge. left foot went into pool and right foot bent toes all the way forward as I fell.

Morning O.F.C. -- Ugh !-- Don't be stressing Hopper !-- Ain't good for U !--

Umbra U need some fingernail polish !-- It won't make the foot feel any better but it might make it look better !-- Dam U got ugly feet !-- This be the time to take high CBD -RSO !--and lots of it !

Rose have U challenged Bud to a foot race yet !-- I think U could take him !-- I'm not sure so I have to ask ? --Are U glad he can walk again ?

I'm in better shape than Umbra but that's not saying much !

Keep icing it off an on 15 minutes and DEFINITELY keep it elevated.

If it doesn't hurt too much flex your ankle (like a pumping thing) occasionally and it will help circulate blood though your foot.

Ouch. Heal fast bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back