Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippy it looks a lot like Night Shade -- Mazar and the White Indica -- I hope this is a girl don't know about the genetics just what I see in plant structure !-- If so she grow some bats for me !

Keef I got another one for you then. I get a Pic later. It Amnesia X WreckD Looks a lot like that. Fat Leaves and All. Wait for it to sex. I did Pop a Panama Power House. Got to get the other box up and going.

I got Blackberry Power House seed maturing right now !-- Good looking plant but it's first run and things usually work best for me after a run or 2 !-- I got my cuts !--

I got Blackberry Power House seed maturing right now !-- Good looking plant but it's first run and things usually work best for me after a run or 2 !-- I got my cuts !--
I got to run that. Who got the plants Hippy needs to know.

U know that is just first run ? -- Mostly just for cuts and a taste !-- These'll work !

Nick congrats on BOTM !-- Nice Bud!

Hippy was U asking about BlackBerry Panama Power House seed ? -- I mighta misunderstood ? -- The Black Berry Snow Lotus got to the P.P. and I got seed maturing !

I smoked PP it is fire. Add some Black Berry. I am on the Hook reel me in, Take my Money. I do not really have any money.

Cool !-- When they come off the vine I send U plenty !-- but wait there's more !-- Let me see what I got when they come off the vine but I probably be sending more than just them !-- I know they gonna be plenty of that BBSL on Rose's Purple Haze !-- He nailed her but good !-- Looking for some from Nightshade-- White Indica and a few from Mazar too !-- Not sure how many seed will be on who yet !--

Keef I only need enough to get a girl. Or send them and I play Green Santa. Still have not found that dang roll of tape.

No Hippy I done learned getting a single girl ain't always the answer !-- U might want to go thru a couple girls -- I know they not gonna all come out Blackberry dominate !- Those varieties that been back bred and all to stabilized they may all be very close !-- Breeding 2 poly hybrids is like a shotgun blast and U want to find the offspring that suits you're expectations best ! -- No telling how they gonna turn out on the terepene profile !-- But breeding dank to dank I expect dank !

Giggy Your pollen is in the bag. Never found the dang tape. All 3 cuttings are in there. Be Careful pulling it all out. There may be a Bag of 5 seeds that are Amnesia X WreckD Looks promising on the Indica side.

Good Evening OFC, I see everyone is busy farming. Congratulation Nick of bud of the Month.

Not feeling Well. Caught you later. Rose, I'm sure glad Bud is up in around. Good Night

Good night Ness I hope U feel better tommorrow !-- We all got our good days and bad !

Old people I hope U haven't forgot what they taught us growing up about a nuclear attack ? --

If U have I will refresh U !--

Duck and Cover !--

Then put your head between your knees and kiss your a** goodbye !

-- Good Night John Boy !

Keef out !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !-- Do your duty !-- Wake and Bake !

Top of the Morning, Thank You, Keef I'm feeling a whole lot better today. Keef, I know you take your clones early. I read in a book your not suppose to take a clone until it is two months old. But, the SD sure looks like it ready. O:K. What you think?
:spit:and:bong2:

Morning Ness !-- I don't read much about what U post to do it either works for me or it don't !-- I take clones whenever I want !-- Most times I can root a bud !-- I just took the top 3 inches of a 6 inch plant as a clone !-- It was my only Strawberry from using Bud's pollen on Umbra's Strawberry !-- I had sexed the little thing and I moved it back to veg and took the top !- Those midget bats I grow are from clones taken about 3 weeks into bloom when they start packing those leaves closer and closer together !-- Those cuts will send a new limb out above each of those leaves !-- Bushes real nice ! --

I don't know what sex it is yet. I just water, so I think tomorrow or the next day. I will take my clones. Time to go look at the girls. Sure wishing for a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back