Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got into the RSO yesterday and weren't sure it wasn't me. :vap_smiley:

Yep Nick !-- It was strange !-- I was in a foul mood about that scoot and spending $700 for a brake job anyway !-New discs and drums on the back and new pads all the way around !- Beeches ! --The Scooter starts then chokes out and won't idle !-- I want to lean up the the fuel but I'm let them tell me what to do !-- I'm pissed because I expected it to run !- Is that too much to expect ? -- Nice scoot too !

Well was it U Nick ? -- I passed myself one time in the hall on time on the way to the bathroom !-- I think ?

The New OFC. Still out restocking. Stay high

Well was it U Nick ? -- I passed myself one time in the hall on time on the way to the bathroom !-- I think ?

Naaaah, wasn't me. I got so wrecked on that stuff I didn't leave the house. May just do it again today. Slept good too. On another note, I had 5 of 5 purple kush sprout and I had one auto pounder which has just showed its head. How big of a pot do they need? I know crap about autos

Negative knowledge about autos Nick !-- Just seems like U would start them in the pot U gonna finish them in cause they don't have a lot of time !--
It got all stormy looking yesterday and cooled it off some but no rain !-- There's a storm post to move into the Gulf !-- Be nice to get some rain but no hurricane !

Ness, stretch is what the plant does before it flowers. It makes more room for all those buds.
I am off to an open house. got the plants sns'd for thrip.. Sticky traps told me i needed that.

Good morning my friend wh, how the heck are you?

Im just fine Mam. Getting rid of stress has made all the difference in the world. The last couple days have been scary good. I started taking Hawthorn,Ubiquiol,Vit C,and GPLC(Glicine Propionyl L Carnitine) and it seems to be working.
Keef i done thought ya had banned me from your thread. Lol

Supposed to be a high of 92 today but right now is a wonderful 75 degrees!
I hope you all have a wonderful day...

I musta lost a post ? -- Hopper I thought I got banned at first !
I take my cannacaps 3 times a day !-- I seem to be able to control the dose better! -- I'm probably about as pickled in cannabinoids as Umbra !-- I don't know that old fart got a hell of a tolerance ? -- I stay high to keep the rage away !-- Plus I'm old !-- I do what I want !-- and mostly feel no need to justify anything ! -- I just really don't want to go to jail for growing weed !-- Or for anything else !-- I'm allergic to jail !

If Rose wants to rename the thread ? -- I vote for "Group W" !

How bout,,,,,Oldasspotheads...lol

2Red I've posted this song here before. Hopper you are what you eat. Nick 1 gal container is usually good for autos. I usually do rso caps every day.

That explains it. I eat the hell out of unsalted mixed nuts. Thats why im NUTS...:rofl:

44041,,,that was the last post on the OFC.

D.D. on the way to Austin !--
I'm waiting on a response from the scooter peeps !-- I needs to ride !-- I'm try to remain calm !-- but I ain't happy bout the scooter !-- We got a storm brewing and all sorts of stuff wash up on the beach! -- After one storm I found a bag of oranges and a 6 pack of Budlight !-- U just wouldn't believe the stuff wash up on the beach !-- Makes U wonder about it's story !-- One year there was a staircase !-- Lots of gas cans and ice chest !--

I hope the old thread remains where U can get to it !-- I had an idea once !-- U know my grand babies gonna be teenagers before U know it and we've never met so I thought hey the O.F.C. is kinda like a diary ? -- U want to know what I was up to when ? --There it is !-- See my best and my worst ! -- I'm Pot Pharmer !

I to like Group W. Now I gonna have to go have a listen and burn one.

Hopper -- Stress kills it's as simple as that !-- U got to work to find ways to have less stress !-- The cannacaps have been my saving grace !-- It's hard to be stressed out when U lit up like a Christmas tree !
My mission is to find the perfect buzz !-- I know it'll be hard and I'll have to smoke much weed to find perfection but it's all about the quest not the destination !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back