"How do you pass your drug test?"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FinShaggy

Reaction score
People always used to ask me. "how do you pass your drug tests?", while I was on probation when I was a kid. And the answer is simple. If you in highschool, and your on probation. The BEST way to pass the drug tests, is to NOT SMOKE for that period of time.

There are way to detox. But the only 100% surefire way, is to not smoke. Works every time.

i have a whizzinator ;) havent had to use it in years though. it works all the time too

And he was a Semi big black dude. It was impossible to piss, and he always thought it was because I had smoked.

Synthetic urine. "Urine Luck", stick on defroster till its 101 and stick in some wool socks under some jeans. temp will drop perfectly to 98 by the time u pour it out

Quit drugs using instantly when you are informed that you have an future drugs test.
Choose a efficient cleansing item. To prevent any danger moving a drugs test.
Exercise can be a great direction to complete your drugs test.

Its all in the test your taking,,but if its for Probation,,Ya better stop smoking,,cause they will get ya with the Gas test everytime.
Jobs mostly use those cheap test and yes you can beatem if ya are carefull,,,BUTTTTT,,aint no weed worth going to prison(Probation Violation) or losing your job that pays your bills.

Cessation from smoking is the only 100% infalliable method of not pissing dirty....

so stop smoking!

barring that go to Marlene's (or any health food store) and buy Somma's 7, it's a purger, not a masker, will work within two weeks of stopping all thc intake....

p.s. you could probably find it online somewhere....

I've always flushed my system day befor with straight water.then atleast another gallon before I get to test center.By then i just pissin warm water.When i was on probation I just didnt smoke.

I also have herd rumars that you can excersize so that that u sweat out the tch and other chemicals that are in your system. Also panadol can help.

Latest posts

Back