Trichome?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grab your plants by the stem or pull them by the leaves....there's really no reason to touch the trichomes and colas.... if you want to smell them or whatever just manipulate them by the leaves or stem...

I went out and bought the radio shack microscope today. I find it hard to hold to the buds to look but when I clip off a small piece and look at in on a table it works wonders!!! :watchplant:

DL_Grows said:
I went out and bought the radio shack microscope today. I find it hard to hold to the buds to look but when I clip off a small piece and look at in on a table it works wonders!!! :watchplant:

Zackly, man!!!!

You only need a tiny, tiny piece from top, middle and bottom, once a week starting in week 6.

Good luck to you man!

that is the exact scope I have and I hate the thing. I am not saying it doesn't work but it is hard to focus with 60x magnifiaction. PLUS, my hands shake like crazy. I have been misnaming these mj parts for the year i have been here. I thought the pistols were trichomes and never really knew what trichomes were. I do not want to wait to long on my ryders. They are at least 55 days old and the tric's I did see were cloudy. I like the more energetic high so I think I am setting a pull date of maybe wed or thurs since friday is bday.There has been huge growth of really big fan leaves. Does this mean anything as far as harvest is considered.

That sounds like a perfect color for thrichome's for the high your going for! Good job!
GREEN MOJO 2 YOU

I'm curious are trichomes what you are collecting when you have a kief catcher in your grinder?

smokeytheherb said:
I'm curious are trichomes what you are collecting when you have a kief catcher in your grinder?
Yes, that's what your collecting. Unless you have a very fine screen though, there will be small parts of bud that fall through and the trichomes won't really look like trichomes. Even if you have some high grade kief it's going to look way different than when they're actually on the plant because they will be partially destroyed (yet still very potent).

still watching your harvest and grows ritchie. I hope to pull my ryders soon. My ? is what is kief? Kinda dumb but it would be dumber not to ask. Is that last sentence really english? I want to do the hash thing when I harvest my ryders and have been hearing about the unknown: kief

heres a good explanation of kief:

hxxp://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4220.html

and here:

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kief

Latest posts

Back