Harvest: Curing the Correct Way(IF you believe urban myths)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SensiStarFan said:
Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog..."

....I'm pretty sure you have all just been trolled. Anyone that says you need to harvest during a full moon is obviously out to have some fun and games.

Dont count on it being a troll. Ive seen PPl on forums that really believe this CRAP..:rolleyes: I mean it was just the other day some moron called 911 about growing weed.:doh:

might want to remove that live link sensi from wiki.

A troll is someone who causes trouble on a forum, BB just posted his opinion and anyone who reads it will now know what we all think.

Jericho said:
might want to remove that live link sensi from wiki.

A troll is someone who causes trouble on a forum, BB just posted his opinion and anyone who reads it will now know what we all think.

I changed it so it doesn't work (tt to xx). I don't think he actually believes the stuff he wrote. I think he is trying to have fun with you.

He is talking about harvesting during a full moon, buds falling off drying plants, spraying liquids on your buds, and sap dripping off your drying plants......OBVIOUSLY someone just trying to have some fun.

just curious Sensistar, but how come you`re a senior member when you only seem to av joined a month ago. Not aving a go, just wondered. I`m new so please don`t slag me off

hairpin100 said:
just curious Sensistar, but how come you`re a senior member when you only seem to av joined a month ago. Not aving a go, just wondered. I`m new so please don`t slag me off

It depends on how many post you have. I believe anything over 300 puts you as a senior member.

They need to sort out the limits again, They used to be different.

Thanx jericho, it took me about half an hour to write that, it`ll take me about a year to become a senior member lol

Hehe, you will get the hang of it. Just stick around and enjoy your stay.

how did i just find this hahaaaaaaaa

hairpin100 said:

Yea I don't really understand it either. I haven't been here that long at all. I had another account that I was using for two months and it was erased in the crash so I created this one. By the way I like how you write with a British accent, I actually read your comments with a British accent in my head.
-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
Yea I don't really understand it either. I haven't been here that long at all. I had another account that I was using for two months and it was erased in the crash so I created this one. By the way I like how you write with a British accent, I actually read your comments with a British accent in my head.
-SSF-

Lol i just realised that. Its written as i talk hehe. I was always told off for writing with an accent in in slang, So now everything is spell checked before i post. Good eye sensi.

im a senior grower lol

or is it señor

hahahaaa

ChewbacaKz said:
hey blondeboy, im actually kinda shocked by all the smart butt responses u got, one of the main reasons i chose this forum is cause the ppl are usually very polite, obviously some ppl dont agree with what u have posted, but i thank u for the time and effort

I like your subtext.

I think that starting the thread with the "full moon" arguement kinda weakened the rest of the post... IT IS a bit archaic, I mean really.., a "harvest moon"??
That's almost begging to be satirized.
Do plants grown indoors know what phase the moon is in?

Still, I think this has been good hearted joshing, not any serious dissing.
I mean we ARE a bunch of stoners, right?? LOL

seams like EVERYY thread now days ends up this ... you were mean.. no you were mean.. no you were disrespectful.. no you were blah blah blah..

Where have i been, am i missing drama? Shoot. I don't see it Bleek. But I am fine with you having your own opinion. LOL.

i thought a harvest moon was a neil young song :p

Latest posts

Back