HydrO PasSiOn 07' Dro Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydrO PasSiOn

MP NEWS ANCHOR
Reaction score
hey guys welcome to my new grow journal. here are a few pics of my bubbleponic system. enjoy and leave alot of comments,advice,feedback. thanks guys and girls and enjoy yourselfs because i sure am.:rolleyes:

here they are

IMAG0026.JPG

IMAG0025.JPG

IMAG0024.JPG

IMAG0023.JPG

IMAG0022.JPG

IMAG0021.JPG

IMAG0020.JPG

hey guys that other light in the pic works but the reflector seems to not work. any suggestions on what to do? is it broke? or can he be fixed? thanks

so the light bulb dont work? is that what u mean.. i would make contact with the company and tell em that its not working and get it replaced.. (for free)

those lights would be nice for your clones or your veggin...

or is that the setup (light) ur returning?

Nice setup man. I would try to get some mylar around your area to help keep your light on your plants more... You're going t need everything you have during flowering.

hey bushy. no not the light bulb. im talkin about the thing i plug it into with the metal thing around it. for some reason it just wont work right now but both light bulbs work. and hey DL thanks man. i been waitin for a long time to get this thing here. and no by the time they flower im gonna have a 250w hps

Hey I like your setup. I am looking into starting a hydro grow something like yours. Did you make your kit or did you buy it?

i bought it from stealthhydro.com. thanks for the comments guys. this is my first hydro grow and im kinda nervous because i dont wanna mess nothing up lol. but in about 2 and a half months ill be happy when those 6 pots have 3 foot plants in them : ) im gonna add a few more pics up. anyone know any good strains to grow in here? im thinkin about buyin some mp5k and biggie smalls. who knows tho i have been changin my mind alot on what seeds to get! someone help me haha

hey guys i went out and bought another air pump for my new kit, its a 20 gallon air pump so i thought that should be effiecent running along with the 10 gallon pump. i also went ahead and bought new air stones. one of them is 20 inches long and the other is 14 inches long plus i have the bubble disk that came with my kit. so i will deff have enough air in this bad boy i hope. what do you think?

I don't know what nutes you're using but with my FF nutes the air stones need to be cleaned at least every other week to maximize airflow. Sounds like you're ready to rock!

the circle air disc came with the kit. the other two i purchased at a pet store along with the other pump i bought.the 20 gallon air pump came with two air hoses to add two air stone up to it so that was a nice surpise! now i got three. its just so hard to keep them down! even with the suction cups! any ideas? hope you guys like it. see how many bubbles i get now!?:bolt: catch ya later once i actually put seeds in this darn thing

inside bubbles.jpg

bubbles.jpg

Nice man. You can use some plumbers glue or super glue... anything like that will work just fine.

:stoned: GROWING ON UP. LIL TOKER IS THE ONE WITH MORE LEAF GROWTH. SHE IS THE ONE WITH THE ''CRINKLE'' LEAF DEFORMITY YET SHE GROWS THE FASTEST. : ) HER STEM IS ALSO THE THICKEST. ENJOY.

P.S. THEY ARE DARKER GREEN MY CAMERA JJUST SUCKS. LIL 'TOKER' IS JUST ABOUT 3 INCHES AND HER SISTER IS ABOUT LIL OVER 3. I HOPE THEY WILL BE LADIES. BUT CANT WAIT TO GET MY DRO UNDERWAY! HAVENT GOT ANY SEEDS YET. :(

IMAG0032.JPG

IMAG0036.JPG

IMAG0037.JPG

IMAG0038.JPG

IMAG0039.JPG

IMAG0040.JPG

IMAG0042.JPG

IMAG0043.JPG

Hey man. I would get a little more dirt in those pots. Maybe an 1" or 2" more. Are you keeping them outside now or just letting them bake in the sun for a while?

lil toker i bring in at night to go under my CFL's and during the day toker hits the great outdoors with the other one. i keep the other one outside.

Well, either way they are looking pretty good just a little stretched out. But, I've never grown outdoors so that maybe normal.

Latest posts

Back