Stunzeed has crossed over to Hydro Farming. Questions please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grats on your first fine hydro results:aok: looking so great:hubba:

Thank you guys I appreciate it!!!!

Stunzeed..;) :farm:

any idea of how much you got off the six in the hydro farm? looks amazing. good work!
:farm: Bud

BudWeederson said:
any idea of how much you got off the six in the hydro farm? looks amazing. good work!
:farm: Bud

Not yet but if you ask me in 2 weeks Ill let you know.

Stunzeed..

CheezeAndCrackers! - :holysheep: - Look at that Frickin BUD !

Sweet stunzeed... yeah, definetly a candidate for Bud O da Month :D

:smoke1:

Pufnstuf said:
CheezeAndCrackers! - :holysheep: - Look at that Frickin BUD !

Sweet stunzeed... yeah, definetly a candidate for Bud O da Month :D

:smoke1:

This is my first hydro grow. I am hoping my second is even nicer. Im going with a DWC. I have a thread on it called just "DWC Grow" in the hydro section. I need to update the pics though.

Stunzeed..

hey stunzeed i got the same setup its cool ,i grow mostly soil but i got the one water farm ill tell u thoi for me it is a chore keeping my ph down it goes back up every day let me no if u have this problem 2 i been checkin my ph twice a day

tom-tom said:
hey stunzeed i got the same setup its cool ,i grow mostly soil but i got the one water farm ill tell u thoi for me it is a chore keeping my ph down it goes back up every day let me no if u have this problem 2 i been checkin my ph twice a day

Try a buffered nutrient like supernatural.....

Stunzeed..

Well damn dude, for a first hydro grow I'd say you get the blue ribbon!

I just started my first hydro a few weeks ago, went with a Hempy.. its comin slow but they are still alive HA!

I'll go check out your "DWC Grow" thread...

Later :smoke1:

hey stunzeed it only seems like last week you were a newbie and asking everyone for advice.

ya have come on in leaps and bounds matey well done they look awesome.

me well ive gone aero

lol

pkj

:) :) Pics again:) :) Im hoping I can take bud of the month with the bottom one:hubba: :hubba: If not I have one more plant that has a bigger cola than that one and I will give it another try.

Stunzeed..

100_0177.jpg

100_0180.jpg

100_0209.jpg

100_0213.jpg

100_0215.jpg

100_0218.jpg

100_0223.jpg

100_0188.jpg

100_0220.jpg

100_0221.jpg

100_0228.jpg

holy crap... that's awesome! haha what's the final count on yield?

md.apothecary said:
holy crap... that's awesome! haha what's the final count on yield?

Ill let you know!!!!

Stunzeed..

Congrats stunzeed on what looks to be a very fine harvest. :aok: If ya need any help what so ever smoking feel free to give us a yell and we'll be right over with bong in hand. :bong1: :p Great job mang. ;)

Latest posts

Back