pkj's gone mad.again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parkingjoe said:
ps stoneybud the rhizotonic does a similar job.

If the Canna Rhizotonic is the one you're mentioning, it has neither antibacterial nor antifungal properties.

It's a great root feeder and will do a lot for your existing roots, but doesn't help the plant initiate roots or protect from bacteria or fungus.

It's not a huge problem unless you're using well water as I do. Then it may become an issue.

Good luck man!

hiya stoney ...yeh its the canna rhizo- i thought it did lead to initiate root formation.unsure to be honest. but as i dont have any wells near to me i use tap water.lol

so thanks for advice and ill just plod along and see how it goes for the time being.

one thing i will use in hydro all the time is enzymes.....

pkj

what foods are you using? Besides the rhizotonic that is........

none at present as they are in a propagator.

just rhizotonic and ph adjusted to 5.6.

when in their new home the amazon ill be feeding canna flores,canna enzyme, canna rhizotonic,budlink,max flower, canna boost accelerator, canna pk 13/14 at week 5 and overdrive.

thats all folks

lol

pkj

so added quater strength nutes to res and will be plonking clay pebbles into net pots in a few minutes so spider mite preds are here tomorrow so then they get eaten alive.

enjoy

added 2 pics of mates sensi star ready for the chop in 2.5 weeks time and smells divine:p :D

also pic of my now growing star plant and a cloned power plant already topped from last cloning session when clone above was taken.

two colas each x 10 power plant babies for a friend.

pkj

WOW PKJ looking great...I'd set me up a hammock in that grow room.:D

lol hi mutt mate will not allow me to set up a hammock in case i smoke some of his plants whilst he sleeps..

lol

pkj

looks great first time ive seen so many diffrent size plants in flower ,,they look nice

day one of flowering tomorrow x 32

canna aqua veg a and b + budlink canna enzyme and rhizo.

thats all for time being as soon as buds start then canna boost, flores, enzyme, rhizotonic, AN overdrive, DM max flower and start of week 3 pk 13/14:ignore: :eek:

enjoy folks the show starts tomorrow.

sensi star rocklock power plant and critical mass mummies. star and mass are keepers getting rid of power and rocklock after next grow just not my ting folks:holysheep:

happy xmas doodes

pkj

cf 8 and ph 5.5 in res just heating room up to fine tune for night temps this is a 1st for pkj heat at lights off and trying to obtain a digital fan/heater controller so make things a bit easier

pkj

hey dl i do hope so:giggle:

rofl

day half just plonked them into amazon so here goes folks:hubba:

about 24 power plant 4 crit mass and 4 rocklock:eek:

pkj

still alive whopppeeeeeeeeeeeeee

took 6 crit mass, 6 power plant and 10 sensi star clones today then mums minus star went to plant killas house.

lol

enjoy

few more clone shots in their new tupperware underbed storage propagators lol

9 x topped crit mass

16 x power plant

dust from washed throughly clay pebbles after being misted in propagator for 16 days.

enjoy:holysheep: :fid:

pkj:hubba: :hubba: :eek:

cf 10 and ph 5.7 plants started to grow now as i left pump on costantly and it does my head in the constant drrrrring of it.:angrywife:

doh.

anyway all looking well and ill up nutes and additives along with a good trimming in a few days of so at res change;) . they have now drank 25 litres since day one so considering their size alls going to plan:hubba: :holysheep:

enjoy

ps day temps max 83f and night 65f r/h about 35/45%

pkj

the topped crit mass clones are rooted thru cubes after 2 days:holysheep: :eek: :D

i am the maaannnn:cool:

pic of aero roots and crit mass cubes roots:spit:

enjoy

pkj:p

Haha... Indeed you are. Gotta love getting those quick rooters. If I were you, I would keep that mommy around for a long time. ;)

i placed mum into flower at plant killers house.another thread:hubba:

have clones though.

update time folks hope ya all had gret xmas and happy new year to all.

so flying along now me babies vary in size from 4"-11" now 10 days into flower:D

pkj

Latest posts

Back