pkj's gone mad.again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha ha cheers toker hopefully ill be rich in buddage in a few months time too.

pkj

You seem like my alter ego, its almost scary.

Just a little thought for you though, did you know that in a 1m aquatray you can fit 26 3" cubes, ever considered stacking 2 3" cubes missing out the slabs and flowering from initial root to keep the plants to a single bud thus having 26 buds a tray.

alter ego wow you must have some ego then

lol

so do you mean a 3" cube on top of another 3" cube and flowered.

done similar just flowered in cubes in a roof gutter like a tray really but yield was less than an oz from about 10 plants

was funny though the comments i received actually if you check back last year on my threads you can see for yaself and laff too

i always have single colas/buds anyway my style due to being put into flower immediately they dont sidebranch at all.

pkj

I've tried out different systems and methods but i've now decided to stick with the slab and cube method, i like to grow from seed because i have a slight addicted to the strains and have to be growing many different things at once.

alter ego indeed i see what you mean widow

are those cubes one on top of the other if so complete waste of cubes dude!!!!

why do you do this as the plants root better along the slabs than into cubes just make things slower imho.

looks great though.

pkj

because they were grown from seed and a 4 inch cube is not sufficient for veg time, there is also one other good factor about stacking the cubes and tahts if you leave out the plug for the lower cube because then you get a nice little air pocket which i think helps with growth.

I tried using a single hugo block previously but i found after cutting a block open for a male the path of the roots were fairly triangular shaped and that for most of the cubes the sides were just not being utilized which is why i tried with the 4 inch cubes.

I was getting 4" cubes at 16 p a cube from ebay until the seller stopped which made this method quite cost effective. I just went to hydrohobby though and picked some up at 2.50 for every strip of 6 which wasn't so cheap :(

the widowmaker said:
I've tried out different systems and methods but i've now decided to stick with the slab and cube method, i like to grow from seed because i have a slight addicted to the strains and have to be growing many different things at once.

Jesus how old are they in that picture? Lookin real phat! :eek:

enjoy folks yeh get ya drift now widon wasnt slagging ya style off just wondered but as from seed *** :holysheep: lol i agree with ya methods dude;) :D

pkj

lookin darn good joe,,they are realy taking off now ,,its starting to look crowed in their ,,nice bushy and green

things looking nice and uniformed man.. Some of my plants have started budding up now.. am really stoked.. are they the ones that were in the amazon?

mine are the ones from da amazon yesirree apart from 9 power plants that are about 14 days behind the budded one.

yeh them power plants sure take off once buds start.

ps ffs see how much pruning our buddy does i couldnt bring myself to do that but will give it a try one day as he always does superbly harvest time.

later doobz

pkj

oh crit mass starting to give off their fruity aroma once rubbed.lovelyyyyyyyy

pkj

enjoy:p :fid:

oh forgot to ention 4 new addittions to pkj's gaff

ak4 x sk1 shantibaba strain from a very very very good friend:eek: :D ;) :p

Sorry PKJ, been slack in checking in....WOW :eek: is all I can say...lookin great as ussual. :aok:
Man...gonna kick back n :48: and check this one out closely. thx for the great pics dude. :aok:

What can i say but looking great as always PJ. :aok:

sorry i was mistaken afghan haze x afghan skunk #1 and skunk '2 crosses and 11+ week strains so no use to me so going to a friends who may do something with them.

cheers all for comments folks and ill post pics later tonight of dripper system up and running.

adios

pkj

those b&q heaters are good bro, i got one when we lost our gas card, practically sat on it for 2 days:D

Latest posts

Back