pkj's gone mad.again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks imamidnighttoker dude.

next feed is going to be with the usual but added pk 13/14 as only 2 days off start of week 5.

yummy yummy piggys tummy

lol

pkj

so mixed up all other nutes as before and added canna pk 13/14 ph 6.4 cf 15

then added advanced nutrients overdrive and bottle says will up cf by 200ppm effectively 2 on cf so it went to cf 20 and ph still same at 6.4 so fed them all and heres hoping

lol

pkj

MMM. That's what I was looking to see. Nice buds man. They will be filling out before you know it. :aok:

and had their second feed today with overdrive and pk 13/14 included in the mish mash of nutes.:eek: :hubba:

enjoy now smelling lovely especially the crit mass:D :p

1st pics mass 2nd power:holysheep:

pkj

looking good here also man.. some nice little nugs starting to form there..

adios

how did i miss this? subscribed......

very nice like usuall parking joe. cant wait til you post the update after your finished with the marching banned. LOL

lata

start of week 6 tomorrow had last week of pk 13/14 and overdrive today i fed just water and next feed is all usual with overdrive added until flush time:eek:

enjoy:rolleyes:

ps getting smelly and fat and covered in resin:D :holysheep:

pkj

fattening up swell now:eek:

so just a daily chore watering the buggers-NOW THATS NOT SWEARING so dont get on my case man:rolleyes: :hubba:

added pic of power plant and critical mass future mummy plants:p :D

ENJOY

pkj

I can smell them from here. :rofl:

Beautiful crop you got there. :joint:

looking very good now and really fattening up yet not hard nugs yet still very fluffy but i can notice differance daily:holysheep:

enjoy

Looking great as always PJ you master grower. ;) :aok:

master grower.roflmao.... check out my dripper thread then tbg

pkj

heh chin up dude :) - you will sort the dreaded claw out soon enuf.. The plants on this thread are looking awesome - how many weeks are they now? I will post some pics of my ladies a little later..

yeh been in flower since 24th dec 07 so few weeks to go think im going to allow absolute finality on these lot which is going against what i do usually.

there are 32 in total that are ready around 3 weeks which will be 8 weeks 12 are in that single plant pot and only looks like about 6 as the bigger ones have overshadowed the little one

lol

and 20 in the individual pots ready same time then 9 in same room the ones at the rear of pics ready couple weeks after.

so all in all looking good mass are starting to bust out calyxes all over the show.

sweetttttttt boooooty

cheers for dropping by and ill take a gander at yours too

pkj

just pics as off to bed going to london in the morning:eek: :hitchair:

pic of the two afghan haze plants in da bin :p :D :ignore:

pkj

Latest posts

Back