Grow Journal: AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its been a couple days since ive updated:

The plants have been in 12/12 for exactly 2 weeks, yesterday when the lights came on- i upped the Bloom nutes from 1.4 to 1.6 EC.

Still under the 1k MH, only for 1 more week tho.

The flower formation is excellent, and i also get a new digital camera today, so i will definitely have some nice pics of them.

thats all for the time being, once i get the camera figured out ill have pics up.

Well i finally got a new camera and have it all figured out.

Here are some pics of just under 3 weeks into 12/12.

They look all right to me.

Whats up mang. The ladies are coming right along. ;) What kind of camera did ya get? Your camera takes some nice pics. :aok:

sweet looking good. GREEN MOJO til the end bro!

these are lookin great man!! specially the little catus!!?? can't wait to see the finish, as AK is on my list for the next seed purchase!!!

benamucc said:
these are lookin great man!! specially the little catus!!?? can't wait to see the finish, as AK is on my list for the next seed purchase!!!

lol...thanks man...observant! the cactus has really taken off, i should transplant but its in soil and thats all dirty and high maintenance and such :p

i would def suggest giving Ak a shot in your garden. Serious Seeds.

they are looking great man, love the ak47 smoke you will be more than happy by the time its all said and done keep up the good work bro ;)

Today i made the change to the HPS bulb.

Plants are doing very well. Mixed up a batch of nutes,

-Added Ionic Boost for the first time

i might be adding some more pics later tonight.

Be sure to enlarge the pics and check out the detail! i wish we could post them a bit larger. but the popup allows for a good enlarged view.

WOW very nice progress they will love the new light.GJ keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

so did you cross over to a 1000w HPS bulb?? What was the reason for staying under the MH for 3 weeks into the flower? I'm getting close to going 12/12 with 2 plants from CFL to HPS. How's my cactus buddy doing?

benamucc said:
so did you cross over to a 1000w HPS bulb?? What was the reason for staying under the MH for 3 weeks into the flower? I'm getting close to going 12/12 with 2 plants from CFL to HPS. How's my cactus buddy doing?

I use a switchable ballast, so i just flipped it over to the HPS side and popped in the bulb.

The reason for keeping the MH in for a little bit during 12/12 is to keep them from stretching too much. The red spectrum of HPS makes them stretch and also builds the buds (and for the first couple weeks there are not many buds to be building!!), so in a way, its a waste of the light using HPS as soon as you flip to 12/12.

the cactus is doing great man, its more than doubled in size from when i got it. Ill have to get some pics up next time i post

Dam bro you are doing a good job. Love when the hair and trichs start to form.

Thanks
SALT

Just an update

The tallest 2 are 33" tall and just about as wide.

same old stuff really, 1.6EC plus Boost, silicon

They are looking so nice all the leaves are perfect. What is the ave temp in your room? That camera takes pretty good pics. Right when the light goes off you should take a couple of pics with flash, love to see them under normal lights. If not cool, but GJ bro keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

Whats up mang. Everything is coming right along and looking great from this end. :aok:

Latest posts

Back