dripper system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo dude - ***** to hear about the mites... I am sure you will have them under wraps soon.. Loving how surgical your drippers are setup.. Look like a pro with all them tubes..

my grow aint going too bad plants budding up nicely - next grow am going to do this style as have half the gear allready.. how often do you need to check and change the rez?

stay cool dooood :)

DSC_0263.jpg

Hello.

Very nice grow so far. Looks like another successful hydro grow so far. I love rockwool more and more each day. I got my first grow going right now with RW.You should check it out. Its called "starting my drip system" in the grow journal section. Good job keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

subscribed...

and i see you joined the "banned" club. ROFLMAO

see ya in a few when your unBANNED man. peace

:holysheep:

i was blatently circumventing the swear word filter:doh:

wasnt done intentionally and how i missed this forum so without much ado heres an update pics taken last week so lots bigger now3 and will update tomorrow as left camear at mates house

im back folks:rolleyes:

and a piccie of my liddle doggie

pkj

oooooooooo...ahhhhhhhhh

very nice. can't wait to see em in a couple weeks!

so both phenos of afghan skunk/haze crosses are you ready folks after me taking 40 x clones................MALES:doh: :eek: :D

so onto the dripper system i cannot get the feed times right so tonight mathew im going to be..................:D

repotting into clay pebbles in 3.5 litre pots are fed when they need it as i think its a case of one end too little feeding and other to waterlogged:holysheep:

so onwards and upwards folks with the pkj growshow:D :ignore: :ignore:

pkj

LOL

YEH SORTED OUT HALF SORT OTHER HALF TOMOZ

so after chopping up the rockwool slabs i discovered what my problem was.

at the higher raised end of the troughs the plants were underwatered and at the overflow lower end they were overwatered.

so man its hard work trying to get the right formula for dripper feed times/duration etc.

so sacked it chopped slabs into sizes that fit into 3.5 litre pots that are half filled with hydroton clay pebbles and also topped up and filled in around and surrounding the slab remnants-MUFFIN REMNANTS-frank zappa.lol

sorry drifting off on one.

so now sat in pots and were watered with plain water and will do the other half tomorrow when i have a free house.GUESTS AGAIN

SO DAY ONE OF FREQUENT FEEDS TOMORROW.

PKJ:holysheep:

..................................................:holysheep:

pkj

dxhnncfx rwb r67nd57 my7 xueszbnni7t6m6d

PISSED AND STONED SORRY FOLKS

PKJ

duuuude - they are looking a bit unhappy :eek: - they getting fed too much? when I used to do clay pebles and rockwool I used to just feed 4 times a day for 3 mins only till I got runoff - kinda like with Soil when you do wet to dry and then water :cool:

Other then that man I dont have any magic cure but I am sure they will perk up soon :ignore:

have a good one bro..
Doobie

hey bro what drippers were you using and what size pump and how was you distributing it to the individual drip lines.

cheers doobz yeh unhappy is the understatement of the year

lol

only just plonked them into clay pebbles as a dry out sort of thing and watered a little to flush out any crap build up in the slab remnants.

so still clawed up if they dont appear any better by tomorrow ill rip off the slab remnants and repot into soil and hand water.

i think i overwatered.

hi widow yeh not checked individual dripper stakes to see if that is the problem-very likely and pump is seltz l20 more than adequate for the job but this slab stuff is o hard to get right as i may have mentioned before ive had results in same yet having probs with this one.

dohhhhhhhh

pkj

its just that if you have unlimited drippers and a low rated pump for the amount of plants this could be why your getting uneven drip.

If you had say 4 litre an hour drippers and 20 plants then the drippers would emit 80 litres per hour, if you had a 100 litre pump then the pressure would be so that all the emitters would do so evenly, if the pressure isn't enough then the drippers will fire at different amounts, its all going to come down to which drippers your using with what pump.

I used to use a wilma 8 pot system which was also drip but into rockwool surrounded by hydroton, the pump supplied with this was a 1000 litre an hour and this was to supply 10 plants, the drippers were not limited and were called flood stakes, because of this the higher pump was needed to get enough pressure to serve all the drippers equally.

cheers for that info widow matey.

i dont have a clue about litres per hour on the dripper stakes but all i can add is the stakes are the type which just have the dripper feed lines pushed onto the stake end.

as for the pump the seltz l20 pumps about 750 litres per hour i think and it was set on max and due to the feeder line having an end stop the nearest the pump got fed 1st but only by a second or two nothing drastic.

so onto hydro im only going to do aero aka amazon and maybe do another 60 site rockwool cube grow as the only problem last 60 grow was me forgetting to turn the pump back on when i did res change.

dozy or what

lol

pkj

oltomnoddy said:
I grow 2 plants at a time with a 2 line drip system. I run the pump 30 minutes every 4 hours . Seems to be working fine for me.
i do the exact same thing, only 30 min every 3 hours

and thats it folks lets see what happens now:hubba: :shocked:

pkj