dripper system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo duuude.. looking nice man.. cracking type of grow - I have a q for you tho.. I had to chop a big but slightly early because it was going slightly hermie on me so I chopped six weeks.. some of the trichs were amber so looks like things were not too far off the finish.. any ideas what kinda smoke I will be expecting?

pic of the *****/man I chopped

DSC_0344.jpg

whats the estrain power plant if so knock ya out if big bud havnt a clue dude never grown it.

i would have left it to grow on personally but each to their own dude either way looks well nice and sticky:D

so mine now in soil and all recovering quickly

result at last:fid:

pkj

cheers sportscardiva plants will be better in few days os so after shock of transplanting into soil and heres hoping

lol

pkj

hi oltom i just place the plants into flower when they are like 5-6" high and nature takes its course keeping them small.

pkj

fed daily and starting to fatten up nicely.:p

the sensi star pants ive attached two pics of is 10" high and 5" across at fattest part:D

so here ya go dudes

pkj

Cool little christmas tree!! cant wait to see her growup!:hubba:

lo, hey ganjalama i wouldnt mind half of what you grow they all look awesome mate

pkj

1st is 10" sensi star:D

2nd is 10" critical mass plant;)

3rd is 7" power plant:eek:

4th is sensi star biggy budsite shot:hubba:

the last pic is sensi star future mum:eek:

enjoy folks

pkj

1st pic crit mass:hubba: 2nd pic sensi star:rolleyes: 3rd pic power plant:p and last two pics star with 1litre bottle to guage size:eek:

pkj

One awesome grow you have here. I love that short stocky style of flowering.

:holysheep:
what a wonderful garden !
let me come pick the fruits :tokie:

have some nice updated pics that i will post later tonight.

my pc crashed and needed reformatting therefore no image editing stuff on pc so have to download some later dudes

pkj

Well they are looking nice and perrrty..... About how much longer till harvest? And is this your first SHORT grow? If not, what do you usually yield on one of those?

hiya timmy i always do small plants about half oz+ dry per plant usually.

maybe 2 weeks at most i reckon till the chop

enjoy new pics

pkj