day one -ok ive said this many times before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking stuff man i have no clue how i mised all this you make it look so freaking easy :shocked:

hey up tbg and dubbaman i was wondering where you two had got to of late.

dripper system in grow diaries is 3 days in flower as i type and then sensi star then amazon then-you knoe me dudes

lol

thanks for all positive comments folks

pkj

so in a day the cf has again drifted from cf16 to cf18 with the ph slightly up from 5.6 to 5.7.

rh is still about 45% lowest point so tomorrow im moving another carbon scrubber and hooking up another 6" rvk so effectively ill have 2 x 6" rvk's both pulling air from room through carbon scrubbers along with 2 x passive 6" vents for air intake.

im also moving my dripper system into amazon room as there is lots more space and i can hook up both 600w hps's for added lumens on both systems.

as the amazon grow only has 7 days until i chop plants i was planning on the dripper system going into this room anyway.

btw the buds are starting to get hard and also started to change colour so alls well.

yippee

pkj

:holysheep: OMG get us some pics!!! please! I am so excited!

as you know I just love to watch those big buds grow!:D

so now 2 x 6" carbon scrubbers take care of smells and air movement out of my larger flower room:eek:

but having just switched on the other 600w hps im going to be making adjustments to the passive intake as i only have 1 x 6" ducting vented into flower room and i dont think this will suffice:cool:

so now the amazon has gone up to cf 20 and ph 5.9 so i dropped the ph to 5.5 with some ph down.:rolleyes:

dripper system now up and running and im just leaving plants on plain water until tomorrow night.:p

temps are around 85f and rh 34% lights on so lets see whats what tomorrow night. for night temps/rh etc etc :doh:

enjoy folks

pkj:ignore: :ignore:

temps stable at max 85f and 35% rh lights on and lights off 65f and 33+%

so alls well in the grow room folks.

oh forgot checked res on drippers and forgot to ph adjust so was since yesterday 6.8ph now added 20ml canna a and b veg nutes and ph is 5.2 and cf 12.

pkj

Lookin good joe... How the trches coming on them.?

hi timmy i must be one of the only growers that doesnt go by trics i just go by the hardness of the buds and when they are changing pistil colour which by the way the amazon ones are all 40-50% brownish pistils now and the buds are getting slightly harder daily.

only 3 full days before i chop down the amazon plants due to my holidays.

pkj

so few pics of amazon plants:holysheep: then onto dripper system:eek: .

dripper system had another 20 litres of plain water added to the 20-30 litres already in the reservoir and this brought the nutrient strength down to cf2 with the 20 ml of a and b canna vega aqua that i had added yesterday:woohoo:

so today ive added the following nutes/additives.

canna aqua flores/flower 60ml of a and b
canna boost accelerator 100ml
advanced nutrients carboload 50ml
dutch master max flower 50ml
growthmasta microbial 50ml.

cf now 13 and ph 5.3:D

plants have really started to show pistils and get bigger each day i check them over.

so enjoy:woohoo: :p

pkj

so cf again drifted from 16 upto 19 since friday on amazon system so added some water about 6 litres now cf is 16 and ph 5.8.

2 days to go.

onto the dripper system being fed every 1.25 hours through the lights on period for a period of 6 minutes each feedtime.

so good news is ph is still 5.3 and cf has dropped to 12 so showing they are feeding well and maybe up the dosage on next res change thursday night.

so onwards and upwards folks.

pkj

all done and dusted on amazon final weigh in wet power plant 290 gms and crit mass 480 gms.:cool:

so worst scenario is 5.5 oz dry deducting a maximum of 80% for moisture loss:eek:

now thats what i call a complete waste of my time folks:shocked: :holysheep:

so enjoy think is is 1st and last aero grow as compared to my multiple dripper system the plants lag behind like at least 2 weeks in flower mode.:D

pics before and after and the 1st bud is power plant and second is crit mass.

and the whole lot spread out on a 1m x 1m tray under 1 x 600w hps:shocked: :holysheep: :eek:

enjoy dudes

pkj

and cf had drifted to 20 and ph 7.2

so added 6 litres of plain water to get cf down to 15 and adjusted ph so now 5.2.

looking superb so ive now turned on the other 600w hps so now 2 x 600 w hps lighting up dem plants and im going to sort the room out tomorrow after a trip to my local hydro store for some supplies then all will be sorted and cloning time will commence shortly afterwards.

enjoy.

as a footnote there is an obvious differance using canna boost v's not using canna boost so from here on in ill be using it always.

on my recent amazon grow v's this dripper grow its like this grow is easily 2 weeks ahead in terms of bud development at this stage with the exact same strains.:rolleyes:

pkj

Latest posts

Back