day one -ok ive said this many times before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the great Pics Joe!

your garden is lush! I love it!

keep up the great work! I am so happy for you!

thanks for sharing! I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you!lol

update time folks ive topped up the reservoir with 30 litres of water and added the following
60ml a and b canna flores
30ml growthmasta microbial
25ml dutch master max flower-last of bottle
80ml canna boost
30ml carboload

cf now 16
ph5.6:eek:

looking superb

enjoy

pkj

2 more days until they get the canna pk 13/14 treatment.:eek:

all these buds are rockhard already so im in for a bumper harvest fingers crossed:hubba:

enjoy

whole lot then crit mass close up and power close up.

pkj

I wanted to thank you parkingjoe. This journal provided a lot of inspiration in my grow.

I hope to also have a half pound "waste of time".

Be safe

i would recommend using canna boost as it really does do what it says on the label.

although not a nutrient it allows the plants to uptake nutrients far more efficiently.

when i get my next amazon grow on the go ill be using it so you can compare at each stage the worth of this stuff.

pkj

Does it create any new challenges with the grow? I'm still a bit green. :)

those girls are so cute!

is this something like a micro grow?

Looking good joe keep up the good work. Also, how high do you keep your light? And are you using a 600W?

hi tent no boost dont do anything but help your plants uptake nutes more efficiently and dont alter ph/cf or if it does not that you would notice.

hiya ilbb like a micro grow only bigger and better just placed into flower whilst still small plants and this is what happens.

hi timmy about 2ft from plant tops and ive now got 2 x 600 w hps's in room now also have fan aimed over plant tops so colled with no chance of scorching plants.

pkj

wow is that a police helicopter i hear buzzing over my house:hubba: :holysheep:

anyway back to the job in hand

looking good hard and fat buds but plants are not the best looking esp the mass but the power look amazing yet not as advanced as mass at this stage.

didnt have any max flower by AN at hydro store so went for potash+ buy one get one free-:eek:

also had no microbial so thats already been ordered online:p :D

enjoy 1st pics the lot then mass plant and power plant.

enjoy

pkj:spit:

just lovely, pkj. like an army of little monsters. i gotta start flowering immediately instead of waitin a week. thanks for all the pics:)

lookin good..i can tell by the pics how dense they are,nice and tight,just the way we like em. =)

pk 13/14 now over and done with so ive now added AN overdrive to the nute mix.

looking good and starting to fatten up to make fat *** colas;)

just 22 days to the chop folks:eek:

enjoy

1st close up mass then power

pkj

OMG! Joe! You’re really impressing me with this grow!:D
I like your set up so much! The wheels are turning in my head- I am going to do something like it.
I just know there is always a way to improve something that is already good!
I like the quantity but yet it’s not out of hand! Really like what you have going on.
And your little girls like mighty fine too!:holysheep:

hya all whats with the BHC # thing!!!!

im going to do a bigger dripper grow next one after this and less plants maybe 20 plants total 10 x mass and 10 x power and veg them as i really do need some serious amount of buddage for all the time spent attending to these buggers.

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back