SOG gone wild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a very nice jungle. :hubba: How many ladies do you have?

they look great but on an sog you dont want strech. that means the lower budsites arnt getting the intensity they could be getting if the light was closer to the canopy and less crowded- now saying there to crowded here but they might be shading each other. read the strech link in my sig on supercropping, that should really help densen' the canopy and yer buds.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looks like a very nice jungle. :hubba: How many ladies do you have?
howdy TBG,thanx...i got 15,some experimental crossbreed clones from a friend. he gave up on them so i nursed em back.i try to max out at 18-24 in but when i flipped the lights at 6-8in they they grew 2ft in two weeks! i FIM'ed,tied some down,and pinched stalks(before and a couple times since flower)but they still went amazonian(?) on me.i sure hope there done strechin at this point but i'm scared to mess with em too much in flower...so i guess i'll just hold on for the ride!

Can we please get some moor info on your set up? Lights, hydro system, neuts, room? Thanks bro!

trillions of atoms said:
they look great but on an sog you dont want strech. that means the lower budsites arnt getting the intensity they could be getting if the light was closer to the canopy and less crowded- now saying there to crowded here but they might be shading each other. read the strech link in my sig on supercropping, that should really help densen' the canopy and yer buds.
howdy TOA,i did read your supercropping trick a couple weeks ago but i think it was too late.i did pinch at light flip, afew days later, and once more a week after that. i think it must be the strain...i only have 3 grows but none of them streched like these. guess i'll stick with familiar strains. it has been fun!

View attachment 54345

View attachment 54346when i have good clones this is how i do my tray. GH3,hygrozyme,florolicious,koolbloom,root subculture,H2O2. 1000ppm till 2wk flower,1300 wk3,1600 wk4, 1800 wk 5&6, then back to a 1000ppm till flush time. if you run over 1200ppm be very careful how you mix it. IMO anything over 1200 ppm increases your risk for nute/res problems. thanks for lookn all! oh yeah, 400HPS,rockwool cubes on RW slabs, 3 floods@ 15 min ea...2hrs apart. hydro system is 24x42in tray, 20 gal rez,changed at 10 days.

View attachment 54360ive used it at the top to keep them from fallin over once too. this time i had less clones than i wanted so thought id try LST with it.

Thats what i was thinking.... You should get a more fine screen and try a ScrOG. Prob be cool to see a hydro ScrOG... Good luck my friend...

Great stuff lyfr. Nice work on those little ladies. Going to be a good harvest for you, I'm sure. They look fantastic. Really took off so you are doing a good job. Keep up the great work and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

wow, this is looking likes its off to a good start! Im mad i didnt get here earlier! whats the dimensions of that tray? how do you have that secured to the wall? Thats an interesting way to do it. Is that so that you could see it while standing up?

Latest posts

Back