My water Farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's some pics-

still waiting for more Amber!!!!:holysheep:

I spent the last 2 days reading a journal here on MP of snowwhite 5th regeneration!
wow I was so amazed at what this guy has been doing!:eek:

any hoot-

I has hoping they would be ready for harvest this week but i think I have some more time yet!

so check it out and hit me with your thoughts on any thing!

here's those pictures-:eek:

DSCN0498.JPG

DSCN0507.JPG

DSCN0516.JPG

DSCN0518.JPG

(cue cheesy music) take my breath away...

Seriously those are beautiful.

i am having a hard time saying...i mean....those pics...are just .....well....OUTSTANDING! So very dark green, so late in bud, and the frost on them...WOW.
Great Growin'!

here's my harvest report:

Afghaan #1 was 65 grams dried
Afghaan #2 was 75 grams dried (this is the stoniest plant of them all)
Afghaan #3 was 35 grams dried (I was taking samples from her for testing:)

and funky monkey was 45 grams dried.

it took about 3 hours to trim for hanging and then when dried enough to put in jars it took another joyful 2 hours to cut buds from stalks.

all smoke very nice and taste wonderful.

OH- funky monkey is a name I made up for this plant was bag seed and it grew funky, smelled funky, and looks funky and tastes funky!

gets you high, the bud smells fruity but tastes of lemon.

This is a personal moment for me! I am so happy I grew my first succesful MJ plants.

and I have to tip my hat and give a hardy thanks to MJ passion and all the wonderful people here!

THANK YOU ALL! AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!:woohoo:

oh, I am still waiting for that thai to finish! maybe this week!

my last plant finished last week, tried some yesterday and this morning:

OMG! it's my fav! just love the buzz! those lucky enough to have been able to try this with me last night have all given the smoke a "10"!

total dried weight on this mystery seed was was 86 grams!
the main cola was 100 grams wet and 39 dried!

she was the girl who was 54 inches tall.

I was told the seed was thai lights. what ever. she smells soo good and even though only dried for a week it tastes fruity, flowery and a bit of citrus too. and it's very nice and smooth.

happy grow!

I have a few more flowering now, ice cream and a mystery seed called A++++ , she is showing of real nice.

I just love this! Life is good! All the time!:D

Absolutely beautiful man. I see the Water Farm hydro system everywhere. Have been looking for a grow journal with one of these things in action for a while and these things have obviously done there job. What is your final thoughts on the "Water Farm." Would you recommend it ? Any pros/cons ? Still trying to decide if i want to go hydro or soil for the my next grow. Good luck to you and be safe.

Peace and love,
Mogwi

Mogwi said:
Absolutely beautiful man. I see the Water Farm hydro system everywhere. Have been looking for a grow journal with one of these things in action for a while and these things have obviously done there job. What is your final thoughts on the "Water Farm." Would you recommend it ? Any pros/cons ? Still trying to decide if i want to go hydro or soil for the my next grow. Good luck to you and be safe.

Peace and love,
Mogwi

Check out my journals and pics in the gallary, link in sig.

I love mine!!

It’s been crazy around here! but I wanted to post an update.

I am loving my girls so much I had to add a second flower room!

Here’s what I have going on to harvest 1-4 plants every week! I add 4-6 clones to my cloner every week, I transplant 4-6 rooted clones into my GH buckets (2 plants each bucket) every week, I move 2 buckets into flower each week. I harvest 2-4 plants each week. I average about 55 grams dried from each plant. Once in a while I get a small yield for one reason or another, I learn and I am hoping to increase yields as I grow along!

The 1st Picture is where it all starts, the back far wall is my cloning area under my T5, and I think its 250 watts.

Then a few feet in front of that is where the clone goes when it has grown roots, 1st under the 400 watt for a few weeks then I move her to the 6oo watt for a few more weeks,

Then on to the flowering room they go!

The second pic is of flowering room #1 with a 1000 watt lamp and a 600 watt lamp hanging in there, with lights on the temp goes up to about 73, nice and comfy! Humidity is usually about 55% also nice.

I currently have 23 plants in here at several stages of flowering, the dates are written on the containers so I can keep track of them, and the next few pics are of some nice buds going on in there!

Check out my new 600 watt digital ballast! Just love it! I am very impressed with the light out put of this! I am not kidding when I say it is much brighter than my 600 watt magnetic! I had them hanging next to each other on and you could see the brighter out put from the digital! I took the magnetic in and traded it up for another digital!:cool:

I am also planning on trading up my other 600 watt and 1000 watt in flower room #1 for digital, seems to be a no brainier to me!:D

In flower room #2 (last pic) I have 8 plants under my new 600 watt, I don’t have the second on this week; it will go on Saturday when I add 2 more buckets with 2 plants each.

Thanks for checking out my lovelies ! Any thoughts, comments suggestions or even questions are always welcome!

DSCN1076.JPG

DSCN1046.JPG

DSCN1034.JPG

DSCN1029.JPG

DSCN1035.JPG

DSCN1039.JPG

DSCN1041.JPG

DSCN1048.JPG

DSCN1052.JPG

Latest posts

Back