Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morning BHC unreal cold weather here in Sc. calling for snow tomorow,cant remember the last time it happened in Myrtle Beach....everyone stay warm....hope everyone had a good newyears time to biu......peace

winter wonderland here at the beach......got around 3 inches last night,so cool...gonna do some snow bong hits this lovely morning......peace

morning BHC all the snow has melted away back to the 50s and gonna be in the 60s by the end of the week....glad we dont have to deal with that mess untill the next blue moon...was pretty cool..hope everyone is doing good and having a good start to the week......biu bhc.....peace

50's on Thursday. 17 on Friday. :(

BIU:bong:

What a week for the weather. We've had everything here. Rain, ice, and snow. Temperature ranges from -5° to 58°. I can hardly wait for this goofy winter to be over.

BIU bongers :bong:

same here,crazy weather also....raining today and yesterday then is suppose to get cold again and then.....:confused2:

Well that winter storm is over for us.
We didn't get much. 50° temperature change, high winds, rain, freezing rain, ice, and snow. Roads closed due to push ice from the lake. But not really much of a storm for us. Especially considering that 40 years ago was the Blizzard of '78. Now that was a storm.

BIU :bong:

Hi bhc! I have daffodils coming up in the yard.. i wish it were spring. Not happening.

I am off to Olympia to see my big brother that just went into hospice. Think good thoughts as we travel the mountain passes. Thanks guys.

I have safe trip Rose.
Prayers for your brother and you.

How you doing WeedHopper?
Been awhile :ciao: Typical winter for us here,cold and snow and plenty of :bong1:

Doing just fine Little Brother. Spend most my internet time at Firestax.
Yep ,we got ice and snow coming thru the Dallas area tonight. I hates cold. Texas has some crazy *** weather. My old *** no likey. Lol

Wow I seen that on the news WeedHopper.

Stay safe:aok:

what up BHC the cold is back again,down to the 20s again tonight...hope everyone is doing good.....stay warm and buzzed.....peace

what up peeps,new week and starting off right....gonna rip on some Berry White....hope everyone has a great day.......peace:joint:

Latest posts

Back