question when harvesting by trichs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paint which is on most computers works great but you need to resize them one at a time:(

I know all there is to know about growing pot" .."I grow the best pot in colorado".. "I am a breeder"..

:rofl::rofl:

You know, when I first came to this forum, I thought I was the cock o' the walk (And I had been growing off and on for ~10 years before first registering here), and this place did seem a bit cliqueish. Since I've gotten to know ppl here and diagnosed and fixed my Anal-Cranium Inversion Disorder, I've actually LEARNED more. The older you get the more you should stop and listen and take in. If you've grown for 20+years, you should of come to that conclusion. The things I've learned: Rhizospheric colonies and innoculants, molasses benefits, feeding w/no 2 week starvation diet at end of bloom cycle, and TO UTILIZE SCOPES TO DETERMINE TRICHOME MATURITY.
:peace:&Prosperity,

7greeneyes:)

Jericho said:
If you use photoscape you can batch edit all photos to resize. Its freeware and fast to download and instal.

Thanks you for that info Jericho, but I got Photoshop installed and doing a nice job. I will check it out and see if it's easier than my method tomorrow...

7--

I am not saying i am better then anyone. I am saying I grow pot the best it can be. And yes that is my opinion and it should't bother people the way it bother duck. I am very anal about growing buds and what I have learned here so far is that people here are way too serious about this and get way too upset over stupid little things, like me not using a microscope.

Duck is so upset, he has permanently posted at the bottom of his page a comment I made and that I stand behind. He tries so hard to get me to defend myself, it is so pathetic!!! Talk about ego problem and having your head upside down.....

If I need to know something, I ask for help. If I know something works for me , I will share it because if it works for me, it can work for others. You can disagree but bashing isn't necessary. It's childish....and even more for a person who is in their 50's or 60's. I would hate to be that old and washed up too. But, there is no need to take it out on people with different experiences and truths. I would like to believe we can all be adults here but duck, you dont make it easy.

I will explain to anyone other than duck why I said that... Please IM me if you care...

Because after looking through a ton of pics on here today, I can say that comment is for a very small % of growers here.

I got no quibbles w/ anyone MGCanna, including you. Just telling you my situation. No harm no foul, in my book. And love those pics you posted today, very healthy, very beautiful ladies ya got there, man.

:peace:,

7ge:D

Thanks bro. I only have problems with the disrespectful very few, maybe one or two people on here. I feel blindsided by him and very well accepted by others, and I always appreciate healthy, constructive conversation where we can all learn something, even if it isn't about MJ.

Can I get anyone to agree with me that some of us have a green thumb and others will never have a green thumb?

I was telling Hick today how much I suck at computers----it took me 6 days to figure out how to upload the photos. Does that sound like a person who thinks he is better than everyone? Heck no.

I have more pics to post tomorrow. I want to have time to label the pictures so anyone who looks at them will know what they are, since I push my Seed Co. so hard here!!!! ;)

I can now start taking pics of my spring 2012 indoor grow and will be updating weekly for the record.

P.S.... I have a used camera if you want it, for you to take pics of your grow with. I just want shipping covered. It's a 6 year old canon powershot that works perfectly.....

I got a new one last year for Xmas.....

Did your friend let you in to take pics of his grow so you can pass his knowledge/abilities off as your own yet?

Listen MG I'm going to talk very bluntly. The comments you made about the scope got taken too far yes but also you laughed at anyone who could not tell when a plant is ready without a scope. That to me is putting down other growers and it bothers me. Like you said after the laughing comment you have better eye sight that anyone here. Fine fair enough but for the average human and to be sure and not mess up a whole crop it is safer to use a scope. Telling new members with little experience asking such a question are obviously new to this and there for they should be doing it the easiest way possible.

The part of this thread where you stated you have mastered it after looking through others GJs is also a little harsh to say, No after that post you completed by saying its only a small %.

What is happening is you are saying these things that can be interpreted as insults and only after the fight do you set your original post straight.

I am not bashing you here just giving you a little bit of friendly advice. Read your post out before you hit reply and see if out of context it would sound offensive to anyone.

Like you saying this

MG Canna said:
It's childish....and even more for a person who is in their 50's or 60's. I would hate to be that old and washed up too. But, there is no need to take it out on people with different experiences and truths. I would like to believe we can all be adults here but duck, you dont make it easy

You say you think we can be adult when you call a well respected member on this forum old and washed out. Not to mention most the members on this forum are 50+.

Remember this has been our home for a long time and when someone new comes we do weed out the trolls and nasties. As long as you back up anything thats out of the ordinary to reg growing and just be careful of how you say things (not what you say as that is your right) I'm sure you will fit in fine.

JMO and how i can see it from here.

Ok, now you have done it!!!!

MG Canna: "It's childish....and even more for a person who is in their 50's or 60's. I would hate to be that old and washed up too."

Washed up? Hello? I will pit my old washed up green thumb against yours any day you young punk whipper snapper! Who you calling old and washed up?

You blew it.

Haha, Didn't know you had it in you rose. Well said and proving my post above yours.

Rosebud said:
Ok, now you have done it!!!!

MG Canna: "It's childish....and even more for a person who is in their 50's or 60's. I would hate to be that old and washed up too."

Washed up? Hello? I will pit my old washed up green thumb against yours any day you young punk whipper snapper! Who you calling old and washed up?

You blew it.
..that reminds me rose.. the sweetest thing happened to me the other day. A young lady at Micky dees ask for my ID to prove that I qualified for the senior discount.. I wanted to kiss her!! :rofl:..

I appreciate that Jericho....I really do. And wish others could be understanding like yourself.

I did say somethings in the heat of my first run in with anyone here. I'm not going to make an excuse. What I said about the grow pics
II saw was a hasty, stupid comment, so i do apologist for that.

I cant believe I would say, word for word, that I am better that everyone here.....in fact, i have stated just the opposite.

I have a bunch of threads I started where I ask for help so I cannot possibly think I am smarter and better then everyone here. I do think I am as good as anyone here and worth listening to as much as any other person on here.

That's about all I can say for now...

and again, it means a lot to have you tell me these things. I hate being rude but I was abused as a child and I can get very defensive sometimes, so I apologize wholeheartedly.

I have tried to reason with Duck, I have gotten nasty with him, and I have even tried to ignore him, but he follows me around and harasses me. A person who has nothing better to do with his time other than follow someone around on a forum to bash his every word is washed up to me. Being 50 doesn't make a person washed up, in my opinion.....I getting there.

You would be pissed off too.

I tried to drop this days ago and it is Duck who will not let it die......

If I say something that irritates you, please talk me about it and I will try to explain what I meant and not how you took it. Miss communication is the worst and it is the root of most evils on any forum.

Why is that such a hard thing to do for Duck?

Hick said:
..that reminds me rose.. the sweetest thing happened to me the other day. A young lady at Micky dees ask for my ID to prove that I qualified for the senior discount.. I wanted to kiss her!! :rofl:..

I got asked for an ID to buy a pack of Jokers the other day....I didn't know what to do.

MG Canna said:
If I say something that irritates you, please talk me about it and I will try to explain what I meant and not how you took it. Miss communication is the worst and it is the root of most evils on any forum.

I think you should put that in your signature hehe. Members will chill when you start to gain there respect. If someone annoys you its your choice to comment or to just ignore and prove them wrong with some proof or smart comment.

Are you new to forums?

I am not saying i am better then anyone.I am saying I grow pot the best it can be.

Backtracking again I see. According to your own statements you grow better then anyone here and grow 10% of the best mj in CO. May I ask how you know this? Bet you can't:D

mg canna said:
Duck is so upset, he has permanently posted at the bottom of his page a comment I made and that I stand behind. He tries so hard to get me to defend myself, it is so pathetic!!! Talk about ego problem and having your head upside down.....

I am not upset:rofl:You are not worth getting upset over, you are just someone to laugh at:laugh: That is there to show you your own arrogance and the slam that you did to every grower and grow journal on our forum.

I have never ask you to defend yourself since the ridiculous statements you have made are unprovable. From your super powers to your all knowing knowledge.

mg canna said:
You can disagree but bashing isn't necessary. It's childish....and even more for a person who is in their 50's or 60's. I would hate to be that old and washed up too. But, there is no need to take it out on people with different experiences and truths. I would like to believe we can all be adults here but duck, you dont make it easy.

The only person doing any bashing is you mg canna so before you start throwing words around maybe you should look into the mirror to find your problem. You have been bashing anyone that does not agree with you. And now you are trying to bash me by say I am old and washed up.:rofl: Anytime you want to find out if I am old and washed up just let me know. When people pass along bad information I will challenge it plain and simple, even if they got super duper senses.

I have a used camera if you want it, for you to take pics of your grow with. I just want shipping covered.

And I see you still have not read the rules
12.You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in Marijuana Passion Forums. This includes any solicitations to buy or sell a product or service of any kind.

ducks are well known for their tenacity....:eek:

Jericho said:
I think you should put that in your signature hehe. Members will chill when you start to gain there respect. If someone annoys you its your choice to comment or to just ignore and prove them wrong with some proof or smart comment.

Are you new to forums?

You spelled 'their' wrong...

:hubba:

Latest posts

Back