Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Mine was like new, but I had peaked it and improved the final. It had the best side-band stability of any radio I ever owned. I also had speakers for both speaker jacks. At one time I owned a set of Brownings, Golden Eagle Mark IV. Mine had the Ping too!

Anyways, looky here. Nurse Larry, Day 60

View attachment Day 60.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I'm thinking I'll take 'em Monday or Tuesday. Just saw the beginnings of amber. Mostly still cloudy. Nice Dense nugs with a potent smell of melted plastic. At least that the closest I can come to describing it.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Eagle won yesturday and now lets cheer on the Steeler

Beer====football====and smoke

morning ofc,,,been gone a few days ,,have not been feeling well ,,,fri night I passed out ,,,went to get out of bed made it about 15 ft to the hallway and passed out ,,,my partner heard a large thump then found me lying on the floor ,,,think I was out for about 10 to 25 seconds ,,,was lucky enough to get a doc apt today @ 945

Good morning potheads! Zigggy, I hope your feeling better soon.

morning ofc,thank u 2re,,,i went to the doc and he put me on a holster monitor for 24 hours feeling a little better today ,,should know more today when I bring this monitor thing back

Hey Troops! Snowing again. Its not bitter cold though so thats good. I spent 12 hours trimming my two little NL girls. Now I feel like Keef. I don't wanna see a pair of trimming shears for at least a couple of months:vap-Bong_smoker:

Umbra, I look forward to your thoughts on these lights.

Come on back over here Keef, here ya go...some Chester Burnett...
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpKB6OZ_B4c[/ame]

:vap-leafy_wave::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer::volcano vaporizer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back