Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cool Rosebud! Worms are fun--raising them that is. Also, no meat or grease, no strong tasting foods like garlic or cabbage. I don't know that they need lots of wet shredded newspaper? I don't think it matter what kind of squash--I found mine liked all squash. Like a compost pile, I tried to give them a good mix of green and brown waste.

Look @ all the fun I'm missing using chemicals.... my little science experiment in a tote LOL

:48:

Kill those microbes Joe! LOL, just kidding joe.

I thought the extension office said bread. hmm The only differenct in worm compost and regular compost so far that i know is no citris onions garlic, i put all that in my yard. What about ginger? I bet worms wouldn't like that. Plus ginger is a bacteria killer and we need bacteria. Should I go take the bread out?

Meet the new (combustion) Love of my life.

At least it has a "hole" to(o) offset the ridiculous phallic mouthpiece all bubblers have these days.

The mini was ok, with extension... without it, it was a nose hair burner !
but after two packs, the water was RANK!

The new kid in town holds 7,8 times as much water.
Should get a day or two between coolant flushes.

:bong:<--- you know I am!

View attachment PICT0051.jpg

That is pretty Joe!!!! Very nice.

I'd smoke that with ya. In fact i have a little bubbler i am going to go get right now and put some satori in it and HIT IT.. THanks

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Stress test for Chucky.
4 days without light and not on purpose.:(
Had a neutral problem with my electric that supplies the girls.
Cost me a 4 bulb t-5 that does not work. Hopefully I can fix it.

Time to BIU :bong:

Just checking in...

Still raining. I'm so sick of rain. At least we are done with the drought.

Freaken rain knocked my power out for 24 hrs. Good thing my Bro down the street had a Generator i was able to use.

Been seeing it on the news.
Hope you 2 don't get swept away.
Stay safe.

Smoking some more "average midgrade" in the little bubbler. Ready to get some quality smoke. Sadly, I will have to wait until I can harvest my own. Good bud cost way too much here. At least that I know of. And when I buy any, its really not much better than mid. You all make me so envious, haha.

Chucky doing good:stoned: Rose
Greened up a bit and had a rush of pistols form but then went right back to where she was.

Evening all, just dropping in to say hi. Glad to hear your chucky is doing good PC.

BIU:vap-Bong_smoker:

Wow JOE! You did nice work there. Good recovery!

I guess i better chuck some chuckies bride huh?

so, i am not proud of the fact that i ordered seeds while stoned the other day.. But it is true... and I didn't remember till they showed up... I am now the proud owner of Paypay feminized seeds. What am i going to do?? Chuck them with Chucky? It is too late for outdoor and too hot for indoor...hmmm any ideas? Is it not too late for outdoor?

Wow JOE! You did nice work there. Good recovery!

I guess i better chuck some chuckies bride huh?

so, i am not proud of the fact that i ordered seeds while stoned the other day.. But it is true... and I didn't remember till they showed up... I am now the proud owner of Paypay feminized seeds. What am i going to do?? Chuck them with Chucky? It is too late for outdoor and too hot for indoor...hmmm any ideas? Is it not too late for outdoor?

Paypay, gosh Rose never heard of her, if she is fem I say toss her in the yard and let her rip, she still has time to get to be a decent size I would imagine, when do you harvest up north, will she make late September early October? I'm gonna look the strain up now.

Latest posts

Back