Starting To Flower!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColBlake

Reaction score
Thanks to all your good advice about ph, literally overnight, I've got some nice beginnings of colas. :D 13 Days in the hut.

DSC00200.JPG

DSC00202.JPG

DSC00207.JPG

Looking good so far my friend. I am on day 22 of flower with my ladies so we will be harvesting about the same time. Beautiful ladies. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

You're right! This IS an exciting time! My wife keeps saying, "What beautiful plants! They're so gorgeous, I'll feel sad when it's time to cut them down..." BTW, she's a big Jerry Garcia fan...Nice photo!

This is a really great forum. Thanks for all the encouragement and obviously experienced assistance.

Looking forward to posting a daily photo chronicle of my first real, and hopefully successful GROW!

Many thanks to all of you!

We are glad to be of assistance my friend. Every grower hates to chop down such beauty but what can ya do. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

nice looking ladies you have got your self there :tokie:
i still cannot bring myself to chop down my males as they look so gorgous
so ive got them as a houseplant looking pretty ,,,:giggle:but the time will come,, i just want them to die of natural causes :rofl:
looking forward to seeing pics of them ladies fattening up with nice fat buds :48:

I'd like to know if there are any orange crush growers out there and can you tell me how long the flowering period will go? I am into day 17 and there are at least fortytwo colas on each. Any thoughts?
Will post photos soon.:)

Thanks

way to go colblake gotta love the flowerin stage,,i got mine in their 2nd week of flower and they look the same as far buddn..ill be watchin

No clue on flowering time..anywhere from 8-14 weeks! LOL. Sounds like they are going to be some nice yielders though. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back