Member's picks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
so after screwing up my 2 mazars and 6 blue mystics i've realized i've run out of seeds...problem is I can't seem to make up my mind on what to replace them with....I've looked at the seed sites hundereds of times recently but still cant decide....can any of you point me toward a reputable site and a recommended strain ???? I usually buy from mar seeds-NL. thanks for the help..BTW, i'm looking for 2 heavy yielders;)

You can try the Nirvana Banner at the top..or Attitude seedbank...how much of a budget do you have?

this is my most recent order from attitude.com 420 coupon code..

ree G13 Labs Pineapple Express Seed
FREE 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Free Thai Super Skunk
FREE 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Pick & Mix Seeds / Big Buddha Cheese Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 02 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 1 £12.99
Pick & Mix Seeds / Big Buddha Blue Cheese Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 04 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 1 £24.99
Pick & Mix Seeds / G13 Labs Skunk #1 Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 1 £5.99
UFO 1 DNA LA Woman Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 06 Seeds DNA-031/DNA 031 1 £10.99
DNA-031 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
UFO 2 DNA SOUR CREAM FEMINIZED
FREB23

course I look for quality more than quantity.

If you are looking for the rarer genetics crosses then checkout seedbay or thcbay... I just ordered LA Confidential from DNA Gentics on Attitude last week..shld be here tomorrow or Friday...I hve heard that is some serious smoke...

I really like High-Grade Seeds.
Cant beat the prices on things like their AK, Widow, Russian, Hash Plant and such.
And for $55 and a few freebes tossed in. Their AK was the most knock you down and steal your lunch money strain I ever had.
Also carry a forum with grows of almost every strain you carry, and peoples thoughts on them.

very cool guys..i'm looking for the best available...any comment on yield ??? i'm using a 3x3 table to veg clones under 16 T8's and 2 1000w hps over a 4x6 for flower...

2Dog said:
this is my most recent order from attitude.com 420 coupon code..

ree G13 Labs Pineapple Express Seed
FREE 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Free Thai Super Skunk
FREE 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Pick & Mix Seeds / Big Buddha Cheese Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 02 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 1 £12.99
Pick & Mix Seeds / Big Buddha Blue Cheese Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 04 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 1 £24.99
Pick & Mix Seeds / G13 Labs Skunk #1 Feminized
Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 1 £5.99
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 06 Seeds DNA-031/DNA 031 1 £10.99
DNA-031 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
UFO 2 DNA SOUR CREAM FEMINIZED
FREB23
how big is your grow room ??? lolol...

I grow in and out.......not all those at once. I have a harvest coming up that I am preparing to replace. The goal is to always have flowering, vegging, and seeds/clones a ready. cycling a harvest every 6-8 weeks.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I really like High-Grade Seeds.
Cant beat the prices on things like their AK, Widow, Russian, Hash Plant and such.
And for $55 and a few freebes tossed in. Their AK was the most knock you down and steal your lunch money strain I ever had.
Also carry a forum with grows of almost every strain you carry, and peoples thoughts on them.
thanks for the heads up...i'll have to check that out;)

2Dog said:
I grow in and out.......not all those at once. I have a harvest coming up that I am preparing to replace. The goal is to always have flowering, vegging, and seeds/clones a ready. cycling a harvest every 6-8 weeks.
that is exactly what i'm looking for !!!!! just got to replace some equiptment....you do hydro ??

hxxp://www.highgrade-seeds.com/

Here is the link Puff. Worth looking into at least.

PUFF MONKEY said:
that is exactly what i'm looking for !!!!! just got to replace some equiptment....you do hydro ??

nope..all dirt. organic. right now almost everything is outside. my fricking bulb went out. I need to replace it prob going tomorrow need some more dirt too. I use roots dirt.

hey there spears...hows it going?

Hey Miss 2Dog.
Goes very well at the moment. Sitting back. Relaxing. Since Puff brought it up. Doing a little bean window shopping.
How bout you over there.

very good. cant wait for this order I posted to get here...I am bad I already have seeds waiting but didnt want to miss those freebies..I have six sprouts going 1 seems short but it's my lowryder and I LMAO..like did I expect it to be as tall as the other kids? my little runt.

this is gonna sound wierd comming from me but.....whats the best way to sex a crop when looking for mothers ???? i.e light cycle, nutes

well most of us veg them til they show sex...vegging I usually do lights on 18/6 unless under flor then 24/7 especially in the beginning. does that help?

yeah, kinda, but what if you want to sex early ???? will it shock the plant to hit 12/12 and then back to 24 ???i'm looking for the best way to come with several stable clones..i have had great succes in growing but this is only my 3rd grow and i've never really manipulated my plants before

it wont sex until it is mature...I dont think.someone here will know..lol best to know for sure and be patient dont want to waste all that time on male clones..

Latest posts

Back