question when harvesting by trichs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can we start a new subject ?? I think this whole trichome thing has ran its course..:)

Hick said:
can we start a new subject ?? I think this whole trichome thing has ran its course..:)

Am I not allowed to joke with people either ?? Is it until they respect me?? Is that when I am allowed to joke???

MG Canna said:
You spelled 'their' wrong...

:hubba:

Thank you for pointing that out, I also did not put an ' in my "it's". Just a heads up though. Imagine I had dyslexia and I was rather shy about it and you just embarrassed me on the forum?

Once again I'm not trying to annoy you but it was not necessary for you to point that out as you understood what I meant by it. Another member may not have been that happy about it. We get people from all countries here, allot dont even post because their english is not good so the send private messages not to be embarrassed with misspellings :hubba:

I did not take offense as I'm always messing up there and their, plus know it was a joke.

I am so high right now lol.

MG Canna said:
Am I not allowed to joke with people either ?? Is it until they respect me?? Is that when I am allowed to joke???

sure you can.. you just ain't as funny as me...:p

pcduck said:
And I see you still have not read the rules
You may have read it, but you didn't comprehend it. The rule you linked says buying or selling is against the rules. He offered to you for free if you paid for shipping. That's not a sale or a solicitation. It's a gift.

You could try not nitpicking the guy to death and let the admins get rid of him under their own accord. I've seen you on his butt ever since the two of you got into it in another thread. And certain admins continually let you run your course. Get rid of him and let the board get back to peace or ignore him and let him make a butt of himself, imo.

-nasty

I just wanted to say..

HI everyone, This was one heck of a fun reading lol.
Back to cloning :D

getnasty that is still solicitation whether it is free or not. Also you are still giving your address to an unknown identity. Is that a real smart thing to do?

I can hear it now Gee officer I did not sell him marijuana, I gave it to him for free as the cuffs are getting put on and they are arresting you for selling.

pcduck said:
getnasty that is still solicitation whether it is free or not. Also you are still giving your address to an unknown identity. Is that a real smart thing to do?

I can hear it now Gee officer I did not sell him marijuana, I gave it to him for free as the cuffs are getting put on and they are arresting you for selling.

hxxp://dictionary.reference.com/browse/soliciting

I beg to differ. And I feel you on the security issue. But I'm saying, the rule you cited, he did not infract.

I'm resigning from activity in this thread... I've said my piece and stated my feelings about it. As little weight as it may carry. And I feel like this thread, and the other, should be locked and hidden, and MG Canna dealt with appropriately if his behavior doesn't fall in line with MarP's rules. There's no reason new members need to be reading these posts.

bubba902 said:
I just wanted to say..

HI everyone, This was one heck of a fun reading lol.
Back to cloning :D

Just to let you know, it isn't fun to me at all. It sad and should not happen on boards where we share so much in common.

But as far as your name......anyone with BUBBA in their name is considered a friend!!

A friend who breeds gave me a cross he is working on. (Pre98 Bubba X SFV OGK F4) x pre 98 Bubba) x pre 98 Bubba)

Holy popovers , Batman!!!!

I held the pre98 from back in 2000 right up to last year, when I finally lost/gave it up to PM... contracted from clones from a dispensary in 2010. I will never forgive or forget that experience..

getnasty said:
You may have read it, but you didn't comprehend it. The rule you linked says buying or selling is against the rules. He offered to you for free if you paid for shipping. That's not a sale or a solicitation. It's a gift.

You could try not nitpicking the guy to death and let the admins get rid of him under their own accord. I've seen you on his butt ever since the two of you got into it in another thread. And certain admins continually let you run your course. Get rid of him and let the board get back to peace or ignore him and let him make a butt of himself, imo.

-nasty

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to getnasty again. Irking duck means he'll hound you relentlessly...sad, isn't it?

MG Canna said:
Just to let you know, it isn't fun to me at all. It sad and should not happen on boards where we share so much in common.

But as far as your name......anyone with BUBBA in their name is considered a friend!!

A friend who breeds gave me a cross he is working on. (Pre98 Bubba X SFV OGK F4) x pre 98 Bubba) x pre 98 Bubba)

Holy popovers , Batman!!!!

No it's not, brother, but you might admit that you really gave them good ammo to unload on you...right?? I hope it cools down, it's no fun having someone badger you like that.

All I can say is be yourself and no worries how others see you! If you're as good as you say, you won't need to shout it, it'll be obvious! :)

Hick said:
I held the pre98 from back in 2000 right up to last year, when I finally lost/gave it up to PM... contracted from clones from a dispensary in 2010. I will never forgive or forget that experience..

:angrywife: :chuck: :rant: :cry: I feel for you, my friend!!

I'VE seen pics of Hick's OD bubba cut, they were SWEET :aok:

Roddy said:
No it's not, brother, but you might admit that you really gave them good ammo to unload on you...right?? I hope it cools down, it's no fun having someone badger you like that.

All I can say is be yourself and no worries how others see you! If you're as good as you say, you won't need to shout it, it'll be obvious! :)

Seems I irked the duck by acknowledging this kind of action is sad. Duck, I will comment and put in my 2 cents whenever I feel, you cannot tell me when I can or can't sorry if the truth hurt! I'll add that it does concern me, it also concerns everyone on here. People shouldn't feel hounded here.

And really, if you have to hide your comment in a rep, is it worth saying?? Can't come out here and say it to all?

Oh, and duck, I don't think ANYONE deserves to be hounded, so your statement that you only hound those who deserve it....sad.

Fine Roddy..

You are just as arrogant as mg canna and as clueless. You should not be sticking your nose in matters that do not concern you. And anything you say you should just part your cheeks and sit on it as that is where it belongs.

Don't worry about it.:cry: :baby:

:D

Seems maybe you should be taking your own advice??

Grow up comes to mind as well....for someone who is of retirement age, it isn't obvious. And you earlier said being retired meant you can do what you please, I don't think it means you can bully, harass and hound people.

by the by...weren't you ignoring me???

Latest posts

Back