what you thank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks just right for my liking. But I like a Sativa type high. Not much on Couch Lock.

yummy..what strain?..looks like maybe another week...Do I see clear in ther?...I sometimes will take the top at this stage and let the lower go another week and take it:aok:...really depends on what type high ya after my friend..

:48:

It,s white castle 8 to 10 wks flower. but this one going early. the other 4 are on track.

Rip it...she'll finish nicely on the Hanger !

:stuff-1125699181_i_

I like 4u's advice, as this is what I do, but its all in which type of high you like! I personally like mine 60% amber for that narcotic couchlock blood pressure lowering anxiety killing buzz, but everyone is different. Thats why they make chocolate and vanilla!

I like differing types of highs for certain times of day, different situations and maybe something stellar stashed away for special occasions . . . I choose strains and harvest times so that I get a nice spectrum of all the varying perceptions and effects - whether it's time for business, party time, or time to go night night. Everybody experiments and chooses their own favorites. That's why cannabis is the best psychoactive substance on the planet . . . it's a very individual experience:D

So uhhhhhh . . . YES, definitely chop and smoke ASAP, looks great !! :fly:

CatFish said:
yep i waiting till sunday to chop em.

:eek: No Man,,ya gotta chopem now,,or Im gonna hop over and chewem all up like a Weedhopper.:D

Ohh man too late I cut and trim till 1am monday morn:guitar:

:D
I knew it. Smoke report when ya get it dryed or cured,,or both.;)

i liked this site but you guys really need to learn how to spell or go back to 2nd grade...

miami28cobra said:
i liked this site but you guys really need to learn how to spell or go back to 2nd grade...

How about ya kiss our ace!!!!!:smoke1: And find another forum ifen ya dont like our grammer.This is a GROW SITE,,not a School of Grammer and proper English.

Latest posts

Back