Harwest window for sativa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that_girl

Reaction score
Good morning MP :fly::fly::fly:
what do they mean by saying that sativa dom plants have several harvest windows? i thought it's safe to chop after I c over 30% turn cloudy
i have F13 and Blue Dream that r just starting week 10 today. I was gonna flush for 10days(starting today) and chop. i guess from lack of experience all the trichoms look clear to me... Both of those strains are listed as 8to14 weeks.

yeah they can go as far as 16 weeks as well....the window your looking for is the 30% cloudy..which I would think the BD would be at @ 10 weeks...But we all ways go by the trichs..not the time frame breeders say:aok:

Happy Harvesting

:48:

Thanks 4u2.. sorry for the dumb ?... i did my homework and read about clear,cloudy and amber... i thought it's some weird thing where it's ok to chop for a few days, and then it's not, and then it's ok again... anyways... thank u...
can't wait to c for myself if F13 is actually ALL THAT, what Attitude says it is...

shahomy said:
What about the other 70%?...clear or amber?

clear....
unless u looking for a more of a couchlock - then amber

Latest posts

Back