Methods n opinions plz.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7greeneyes said:
No. longer the better cure.

I hang mine 7-14 days (dependant upon how warm it is), cut remove what fans there are, leaving some of the more sugared sugar leaf. Then either box them for a 1-2 weeks for a more leathery feel or straight into the jars barring time.

I don't like rack drying cuz it seems to make them a lil bit flattened if you lay them down freshly cut, ime.

I agree, I trim the fan leafs off fresh,,,,then hang mine till they are "stiff",,,do a light trim & rack them. Once fully "dry", final trim & cure.

ziggyross said:
Hmmm, I hang dry but my times seem a lot longer then everyone else. I hang them for a couple of weeks at least. I check for the stem snap. Then after the stem snap it goes to jars then they get burped every day for a couple of weeks.
Maybe I am waiting to long.
I do the same and am having the same thoughts. Waiting for stem snap takes weeks and if the weather is humid even more time. And I sometimes suspect that opening the jar lid allows as much moisture in as out. Sometimes in humid weather I'll go to the food dehydrator for a few hours before the jar.

When it's humid or cold, I switch to the " EZ Bake Weed Oven...XL2000" :D

I can control the temp with in 5 degrees, has a 3 speed fan...to move air. I either use 1x25watt bulb when its hot, or 2x60watt bulbs when its cold. The racks from my dry rack fit in it perfectly, what luck huh :hubba:

px5l.jpg

r25m.jpg

Well friends those were some the best methods of cultivating Cannabis. I think several people will be motivated and benefited from it.

bwanabud said:
I agree, I trim the fan leafs off fresh,,,,then hang mine till they are "stiff",,,do a light trim & rack them. Once fully "dry", final trim & cure.

my boxing process is like your racking part...lol...

Latest posts

Back