What gets YOU the Highest? What's YOUR favorite piece? Come Puff Clouds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg!! look at the froggy! :D what a cool piece bro :D
soon as I figure out what bag its in, I'll show off my vaporizer. Its a PNP, nothing fancy but she works like a charm ;)

My clip is a frog also, can't see it so good in the first pic I posted.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400119272682.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 339

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400119419026.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 345
Oh man that's a huuuuge roach stash. Mine is pretty weak right now but omg a fking mason jar filled??!!?!?!?

GET STOOONED!! :stoned:

Hahaha :rofl:

About to twist another now to add to the collection. I could only imagine what buzz I would get rolling them all together. There has got to be at least 10-15 different strains in there.

About to twist another now to add to the collection. I could only imagine what buzz I would get rolling them all together. There has got to be at least 10-15 different strains in there.

I remember collecting a ton of roaches, back in the day, and rolling "second generation" joints, then we would collect those and roll "third generation" joints, and so on. It was some fun ****, and we got super stone. After fourth/fifth generation they get so resin'd up they won't smoke, so we had to load it in a bowl.

Oh the days, haha. Now I just save roaches for when I'm out and in need haha. :rofl:

I remember collecting a ton of roaches, back in the day, and rolling "second generation" joints, then we would collect those and roll "third generation" joints, and so on. It was some fun ****, and we got super stone. After fourth/fifth generation they get so resin'd up they won't smoke, so we had to load it in a bowl.

Oh the days, haha. Now I just save roaches for when I'm out and in need haha. :rofl:

I've been fortunate not to have to tap into the jar yet. Been thinking about rolling a king size tho for the weekend wake n bake if the weather would get nice here.

I've been fortunate not to have to tap into the jar yet. Been thinking about rolling a king size tho for the weekend wake n bake if the weather would get nice here.

Well you'll have to dip into it. It's nice to smoke a joint like that every once in awhile, gets you really laid back, fk the day, stoned. :rofl: :stoned: :joint:

Well you'll have to dip into it. It's nice to smoke a joint like that every once in awhile, gets you really laid back, fk the day, stoned. :rofl: :stoned: :joint:

That's exactly what's needed. [emoji106][emoji6]

my fav today is the vaporizing pen for co2 oil extract---i also enjoy my bubble hash from a pipe, doobies, dabs, and bong rips---always up for a rice crispy treat and a brownie too---my collection of paraphernalia has diminished thu the years from breakage and gifting---in a pinch i'll core an apple, use a soda can, or make someting from whatever is at hand

my fav today is the vaporizing pen for co2 oil extract---i also e:-Dnjoy my bubble hash from a pipe, doobies, dabs, and bong rips---always up for a rice crispy treat and a brownie too---my collection of paraphernalia has diminished thu the years from breakage and gifting---in a pinch i'll core an apple, use a soda can, or make someting from whatever is at hand

Lol i agree with that. went on a trip one time and did the can trick. Worked like a champ!!!!

I have a few pipes and one bong. I always keep 1.5 rolling papers. Depending on my mood, I'll twist one up or hit the bong a few times. I enjoy smoking a joint most of all.

The pipes are for sneaking into music festivals or somewhere I need to be discreet. Notice one of the pipes below has a twist on cover and the other doesn't. Twist on cover is the way to go, especially if you're a one or two person smoker. Without the cover, any left over weed either needs to be covered with a rolled up paper towel and rubber band or left to fall out in your pocket.

The wooden one hitter I've always found to be sharp and emit course smoke. It is my least favorite.
AG

View attachment devices.jpg

Last edited:
NICE Ag, nice to see you again. I love a joint too, but that pretty red bong is inviting.

Latest posts

Back