what room controllers do you run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrFever. Your setup is very clean. My buddy and I are looking to pick up a couple of these. And the end of my current run I'll be adding one along with CO2. I've watched all the videos & could only find one negative comment on the forums. How hard was it to setup the communication module? Will a wireless internet connection work or does it need to be hard wired? It eliminates the need for a separate CO2 sniffer correct?

Yes kief there is a comunication module option its hard wired then you need to up link to a cloud server as for c02 yes it comes with all the bells and whistles no need for a sniffer as it has one once its all set up you can be 10,000 miles away and monitor change anything you like its pretty slick

I am purchasing the CAP XGC-1e extreme greenhouse controller on ebay it sells for 600 bucks. you cant check it from 10,000 miles away via phone, but it has all the bells and whistles. even the co2 ppm monitor. Imo you cannot put a price on a well dialed in room. it will pay for itself three fold the first run!

Im looking to get a co2 controller anyone use the autopilot or the blueprint co2 with fuzzy logic can you run that with generators or just bottle?
anyone have pros or cons with either? PS the iponic is the showstopper

I would love to afford some of this stuff... but I'm new as of a few months ago and over $3,400 deep right now... I need to hold off a few lol!

I actually can't wait for the new gavita controller. Extra layer of security against temps getting to high. Awesome for a tent. Also I like the idea of the ionic excuse you can get max efficiency out of your equipment and how it interacts with your environment. Because it let's you see log whenever something gets turned on or off you can see how it effects the environment and deal with lag. I am sure it would be real nice for fancy hydro system. I like how gavita choose to control their lights with the phone cord. If the ionic did that I would be very impressed with it (already am impressed. just noting another function to wish for from them. Ultimately I think I would like an iponic 600. After I move into an actual room. I can see ionic working real well with grow room and lung room. Trying to balance the 2 out. Friend had tent in his room he used my sentinel controller to control his rooms environment and just vented his tent to the room.

Latest posts

Back