Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.!-- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Do your duty !-- I'm try to be a real person today and get some stuff done !-- Maybe ?-- It's scissor hash Wednesday !-- Time to put them scissors to work -- I am so glad on harvest day that I don't grow big plants like U guys !-- I guess they ain't gonna trim themselves !-- Soon as the caps kick in I'm attack that sticky stuff !-- Trimming is not my favorite activity in da world but I'm getting my mind right !-- Shouldn't take more than a couple hours !

Good Morning OFC. Another day under the belt and another above ground, we're doing good. My dogs not doing so good. My 12 yr old rottie looks like she is next to be put down. With all the rain we have had, the moles have come to the surface to feed on worms and bugs. Dog has tore up my yard trying to find the moles. She can barely stand, so she digs while laying down.

Umbra we got dogs !-- U don't judge my yard and I won't judge your's !--

Got some more seed in a bottle !--( Panama Powerhouse-x- Black Berry Snow Lotus )--x- BBSL King --- Why breed it ?-- I don't know !-- Dank to dank to dank should equal dank !--What Terp profile to expect ?-- Don't know but we talking Sledge Hammer weed !-- Hard sticky bud that don't play !

My heart ain't into trimming and there isn't even much to do !-- I had an empty box with plenty grow spots to handle the group I'm moving to bloom today -- It's filled and has nutes in it !-- I'm start pH testing more often !-- but that group will be in bloom by lights out ! -- The trimming will be done when I'm more in the mood !-- Got some White Indica - x- BBSL that got some seed by B.B. but I got more than I'll ever need !-- Another time I would just throw the seed out but this a mind monster bred to that B.B. King-- I'm thinking there will be a dank indica leaning blueberry maybe even blackberry -- Both B.B. and BBSL got blackberry genetics ?-- I would like a potent blackberry berry -Berry much !-- Might be there if the B.B. genes can hold it's own against that Snow Lotus dominance ?-- That Blueberry Blast in B.B. or something has is blueberry dominate !-- Wonder what it's gonna be like !-- Probably be a Blueberry mind bomb in there somewhere ?-- Oh she sticky !

Good morning OFC. I went on an mission this morning. Went into town to take care of some bank stuff. Have not been behind a wheel in over 10 years. I have no idea about directions. I got lost 4 times. Cops behind me once. Felt like I was tripping. And I don't have a L. Well, I made it home. Don't know how. Will not do that again.:eek:

You go Keef. Wish I was trimming. The girls are in bloom right now. There look good.

Ness U should get out and just drive up and down the road by your house until U are comfortable driving !-- I used to get lost all da time -- Still do sometimes !-- This smart phone takes care of me !-- I can pull up map quest and find out just where da hell I am and how to get da hell back where I wanted to be !-- I put in the destination and it tell me how to get there !-- Or how to get home !--
I gotta have cruise control though!-- If I don't use it I get speeding tickets !--

Transplanted tomatoes yesterday. Mixing the dirt up and Rebel the biggest dog decided he wanted to help. That drew the attention of all the other dogs. Well, that didn't work. Had to put the dogs in the house. Tomatoes are looking good. I have to transplant mellow next. I'm going to be a busy:farm:

I was wondering why my face was not happy so I checked the weather !-- We got a front coming in later !-- Most of the sinus on the left side of my is gone and like your ears sinuses need to equalize the pressure to the outside pressure-- When a front is coming and the pressure is changing my face can't keep up !-- May not be real today after all !-- The garden is pretty much taken care of so we'll see !-- I'm thinking more caps and coffee !-- This day can wait !-- All over cast and heating up anyway !--

Ness I have trouble with computer technology myself -- Took a while for me to learn to do just the basic things with my phone !-- It has become an important tool but I know I don't even use much of what it can do but I get by !

This ain't Strawberry yogurt !-- OK so I get a kick outta talking about bacon and fried food !-- D.D. make me eat fairly healthy but I resist !-- Ain't nothing wrong with bacon sometimes though !-- Or some French fries !--D.D. Fries in cold pressed unprocessed coconut oil !-- I use some lard !-- I don't care !-- I like me some pork !--

Good morning ofc, you should prolly listen to DD Keef, I think she’s got your back side....actually I like bacon too but I fry my fish in coconut oil...

She always has had my back !-- I don't move much so I don't eat that much -- If I ate like normal people I'd get fat !-- I maintain a healthy body weight but I should and with summer coming will move more !-- I even take a centrum silver vitamin -- I do know how to throw down though !-- Last time D.D. was in I had some a pork roast been in a brine bout 24 hours then in the smoker bout 16 hours at bout 210-215 degrees with our rub on it and a pot of our BBQ sauce !-- She took half back with her !-- I kinda got working that smoker down pat !--- It's all about brining your dam meat before U cook it !-- I got me one those Cajun injectors and I inject my brine !-- Ain't no one can say no to some low and slow Texas BBQ -with a perfect smoke ring in the meat - ( except most Texans use beef I can rock a brisket but I perfer my pork)--

Hi guys,

Wow ness, glad you didn't get stopped. I like keef's idea of you just practicing. Good for you for doing it.
Umbra, you are definitely going thru a hard time with your dogs, I am sorry.

I am kinda dead today my own self. Planting annuals in the back patio, shade ones. Mr rb is trying to get the yard back from howard and wilson. When they play there is a part that is just plain dirt and they stir up so much dust I water that dirt every day. Bud has half the yard back. I will be glad when wilson gets to be 3, most standard poodles are puppies for 3 years. I actually have grit in my teeth from the dust. I better go water it until it has grass. I was thinking of turf, ya know, they sell at costco but do you rinse off the dogs business every day? yuck? Picking up is one thing but hosing off ****,i would barf.

Hey mr fist, how you doing? Someday i am going to grow Berry White. I always think of you when i see it.

PS, keef you will be dangerous with big plants, look out.

I'm Working on my yard off and on as I can too Rose -- I got an automatic sprinkler system but we under water restriction most times so I just turned it off last year -I got some good grass growing where it ain't supposed to so I'm move cuttings back where I been trying to eliminate the weeds !- It's slow -- I need to mow but it makes it easier to see the weeds!-- Filled my big trash hamper with bags of weeds the last 2 weeks in a row !-- - Grit ?-- Beach sand ?-- I knows a little about grit !--
It's hot out there and cool front coming this evening !-- I been doing some trimming and cleaning inside -- D.D. be in a couple days -- I can't meet her cleaning standards but I like for it took like I tried !-- I think it's time for a mid day burn !-- I got trim in the oven and I'm going off the clock !-- Got plenty to do but I quit for now !

High CBD caps -- Test 1 !-- Took some early bottom bud and put it in the oven !-- Testing on myself is the only way I know !-- How much ?-- Guess I find out ?-- Some high THC caps and some high CBD caps and like they say at the rodeo ?-- Open the chute !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back