advice needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St_Nick

Two_Toke
Reaction score
My grandson picked 8 colas off of my plants. There are a lot of Bud sites left but he picked the best ones (naturally). The plant was damaged at 12 days after she started to flower. Any suggestions to aid in her recovery?

My grandson picked 8 colas off of my plants. There are a lot of Bud sites left but he picked the best ones (naturally). The plant was damaged at 12 days after she started to flower. Any suggestions to aid in her recovery?

Nope just let her grow, she will compensate by causing her lower branches to make colas. He sorta topped them for you, bet he increased your yield :)

Let's hope so. She has 28 Bud branches and like I said, she is luckily only 2 weeks into flowering. Cute little inch long flowers.

Believe it or not, he did it because I wouldn't let him use my launch box.

Trust me I would love to beat his 17 yo butt . His mama says he is bipolar- I think he is just a rotten kid who could use some discipline.

A wooping is in order...why would he want just 12 day old...I suppose you can thank him for topping it...:doh:

Latest posts

Back