Leaf finger folded itself upside down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottaloveplasma

Reaction score
what would cause a clones leaf finger to flip upside down creasing itself? Is leaf going to die? Just asking to learn and understand, not freaking out. Lol.

ok here is picture. Does the texture of leaves look ok they look brittle and wilty kind of. Kinda retarded but there is new growth popping everywhere.

Looks like you are going to reveg. Must be on a different light schedule. Are you doing 24/0 light?

Were they always under 24 hour light? When plants go from one light to another they can circle like the plant on the left is starting out. I think they are just getting used to their new digs. I think they will be fine, but repost please in a few days so we can see, ok?

Yeah I would agree with Rose on that. However, there is another possibility for the curling and twisting, being over or under watering which can occur if you have new pots that you aren't used to working with. But I would do as Rose said for another several days to see if it clears up or gets worse then go from there.

Latest posts

Back