Tahoe OG Kush Grow (Cali Connection)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotelCalifornia420

Reaction score
I'm in the early stages of a grow of Cali Connection Tahoe OG Kush (from feminized seeds).

Seedling medium: Rapid Rooters.

Grow medium: ProMix HP (uncut).

Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Connoisseur (parts A & B) plus the Hobbyist Package (VooDoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud, and Overdrive). And at the end I'll use Flawless Finish for flushing.

At the present, the plants are under T5 lighting in a small tent.

As you can see from the pic below, the plants are about 8 days apart in age. I originally germinated 2 seeds, but one didn't sprout. So I had to germinate another seed to replace it.

019.jpg

View attachment 019.jpg

I've got Tahoe in my garden....... will be running her after the first of the year...... love the cali connection gear....... good luck with her......... :48:

I have a Tahoe clone myself. I had never heard of this strain until it was in my hands. I have done some reading and it is supposed to be a great strain. Greenest of mojo HC.

I'll enjoy flowering my first time with only one plant in the flowering room. I'll see if FIM'ing and LST'ing her can produce a good yield.

I'm vegging in a 3.75 x 3.75 x 8 closet under a 220-watt California Lightworks VegMaster LED. I'll be flowering in the same closet under a 600-watt Hortilux Super HPS.

Looking good bro.
I got 6 Tahoe girls in veg that iv been topping,whipping,tiring them up anything to bush em out.

Positive vibes with the grow bro.

Latest posts

Back