Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're getting heavy fast hitting thunderstorms right now it's suppose too change to shower and thats what we need

sweet oz! hope it heads east,puff, puff, pass...... no bong right now, imma make 1 tonight.....peace

:ciao: wish we had some rain..its 41 days straight no rain now....Not that Im complaining...me Ladies Love it:D

what kind of Bong ya making brimck?......I have an Ice bong...but ya need a glass stem...

what ya puffin on?..im loading some Pink Lemonaid

:bong:

i have a metal tube with bowl on top and some tubing. i'll prolly just grab a quart or 1/2 gallon jug of sorts but i'm open for suggestions...burnin a chem 4 leaning pheno of sunsour 6 x chem 4...peace

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU:bong:

Jeepers:eek: I was practicing for Denver's 4:20 that I forgot to post.

BIU Denver:bong:

It's 4:20 somewhere and if not I'll fix the clock to say 4:20 anyhow

Hi heal,how are you doing?

ozzy, i like your attitude.

I just tried a latte with coconut milk, it was ok, then i added chocolate and it got even better.

Time to BIU!

Rosebud
I love coconut milk. I use the organic (green package) SO delicious unflavored instead of regular milk in everything.
I was sooooo happy when our Costco started carrying it.

21 days till BIU- and I am counting the days!
Vicariously toking through all of you in the meantime.

Ozzy- Hope your ladies loved the rain.

Just found out that Burning Man tickets cost over $400 for the week stay and you provide your own water and food....they expect over 50,000 this year

:ciao: Im home....Great food and fireside chat with Me buddy RAy and his family...tending the SHed as I been away like 30 hrs:rofl:

:bong:

I bet the girls were all happy to see you when you got home. Sounds like you had a great day.

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

Good Labor day morning to you Americans, and Happy monday morning to all others.

I think i am ready to BIU! please join me.

boy, i asked for rain but this is rediculous...imma curl up to the bong n cup of vanilla nut creme tea with wildflower honey....peace

Latest posts

Back