Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ahh Kraven, common sense isn't so common anymore is it?

Cool site Rosebud. Lots of garden ideas. Raised beds are definitely going to be a big part of the garden area. Retilled part of the yard that needed it. Still need to get it a bit leveler before doing anything.

Finally got the chicken coop cleaned and repaired from winter and am going to get 3 chickens tomorrow. I'm using rain water to water everything and the plants love it. Thinks are starting to turn green. The days are getting longer! Dang, I love spring!

THG, check around and see when the local garden clubs have their plant sales and pick up cheap perennials. I could send you some stuff from my yard when you are ready. They often have trees and shrubs too. We have a master gardener sale here that is awesome. We are still getting a lot of rain and little sun..

good morning peeps,weather kinda crazy out here lately ....80s to 30s back to 50 then back to 70s and then down to mid 20s all in 2 weeks,nice today mid 70s.....be glad when it decides to stay consistant....hope everyone is getting things done for the upcoming grow season,wish I could participate but due to certain circumstances thats not happening any time soon....BIU BHC....peace:beatnik:

Thunderstorms, high water, and lightening. For the next 2 days. Going to biu, them look for my oars.

:bong:

Rollin', rollin', rollin'
Rawhide

Did someone say BIU?

:bong:

Keep rollin', rollin', rollin
Though the streams are swollen
Keep those doggies rollin'. Rawhide

I'll join you duck. Got a meatloaf in the oven and some time to kill before I need to start the potatoes.

We had a nice day today...windy, but sunny and in the low 60s. I got 2 raised garden beds put together today. I have enough lumber for 2 more, so will probably cut the wood tomorrow. The chickens are settling in. They have laid 5 eggs so far. I think I am going to enjoy the little cluckers.

The little cluckers? LOL that is very funny thg. Sounds fun at your house. we got almost all the roses cut back to the ground. That feels good. I love spring.

We had take out bbq, it was pretty darn good.

Howdy THG and Rose. Yehaaaaaa
What up Duck. :48:

Hey WH, do you get the feeling i am stalking you? I am..

I hope to finish the roses today.. I love spring.

Duck, have you got your garden planted?

@Rose, still to cold here. Still getting into the mid to low 30's at night. June is when my OD starts for mj.

BIU :bong:

Hey WH, do you get the feeling i am stalking you? I am..

I hope to finish the roses today.. I love spring.

Duck, have you got your garden planted?

Its okay Rose,,,Im in love with a stalker, ,,crap,,,that song says "Im in love with a stripper. Lol,,,yehaaaaaaaaa. Thats a joke by the way,,,but a real song.

A stripper that is a stalker? :laugh:

BIU :bong:

Just bucket loads of rain and wind whipping through....gonna be a stormy next day and a half. THG did you get your AEM to 3.5 yet ?

storms coming this way later today,allready have tornado warnings and strong thunderstorms....gotta love this weather....hope everything is good on the west side...BIU BHC

Snow and high winds forecasted for early Friday. Then by Monday 74°.

Good time to BIU :bong:

I am glad your snow is short lived, Duck.

Is it spring break over down there mr fist?

I m gonna have a harvest in a couple of weeks! woo hoo.

spring break kinda bypassed us this year,most of the college kids went to florida,we got a few but not like we are used too...start of golf season the last few weeks....storm is out of here,windy and sunny around 65.....hope everyone is having nice day BIU BHC:beatnik: hope your harvest is awesome Rose

Latest posts

Back