Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
And then there's Eddie Izzard.....I love him, loved "The Riches." 2Dog, do you mean Dame Edith with the pink hair?

UKgirl420 said:
was it "are you being served " 2dog ,,
:bong:

thats the one!!!! LMAO. it used to come on here really late at night and I would always just catch half of it but it doesnt matter when you catch it the jokes just kept rolling..

this lady lol...

pink hair.jpg

UKbabe.....wifey loves, and I mean loves AS TIME GOES BY....and we watch the show after it with the dentist, his insane family....and always watch MYSTERY THEATER or just plain MYSTERY.....

mojavibabe......Eddie Izzard was incredible in the Riches...loved his kids also, and the wife, can't remember her name, was great, especially dealing with the Gypsies....let us know more about the bust, OK?

Good Morning Bongers:ciao:

Extremely sunny and 34f getting into the 50's later today.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

RAIN>>RAIN>>RAIN>> 50f

smoke freely everyone

bubble...bubble....bubble....is nearing....:rofl:

:ciao: Morning All,
45 degrees now, supposed to be 60+ today, I guess I'll use the opportunity to go up on the roof so I can clean my gutters and chimney.:eek:
But for now I'm just gonna' finnish my breakfast and smoke another bowl of sweet, sweet bud.:hubba:

Dang phone calls keep interrupting my BIU session:rofl:

I guess I will just start over :bong2::bong2::bong2: here Ozzy :bong1:

Oh no Mojave, have the neighbors let you know what was going on yet? I be the husband did have a few very hard heart beats when he showed up with all that happening next door.

Pdude, I missed that yesterday....... the last couple days have been AWFUL for Really Bad things happening. Boy in dryer, three girls found in car in pond, 12 or more bodies found in sex offenders home, now this shooting at a place you would consider everyone on the same page. Just AWFUL!

I hope NOTHING happens bad today ANYWHERE!

Guess tis time for a good deep hit off this bong. Moment of silence here for the dead and wounded, where ever they are. Rest in Peace.

Thanks Duck you getting all the Friday morning sales call to. Do you do what I do, When I'm bored I'll mak them think they have a sale then tell them to never call again and remove me from their call list.

Now Back to the :bong:

:bong::bong1::bongin::bong2::bongin: enjoy when y'll get here

tcbud said:
Oh no Mojave, have the neighbors let you know what was going on yet? I be the husband did have a few very hard heart beats when he showed up with all that happening next door.

Pdude, I missed that yesterday....... the last couple days have been AWFUL for Really Bad things happening. Boy in dryer, three girls found in car in pond, 12 or more bodies found in sex offenders home, now this shooting at a place you would consider everyone on the same page. Just AWFUL!

I hope NOTHING happens bad today ANYWHERE!

Guess tis time for a good deep hit off this bong. Moment of silence here for the dead and wounded, where ever they are. Rest in Peace.

TC...two dead in Afghanistan from a roadside bomb....what a weird full moon....

goodevening BHC

painterdude ,,are you refering to the show "my family" if so ,,that is sooo funny :rofl:

and uk420jnr is in scotland tonight ,,for a fight ,,sitting here anxiousley with my :bong: and :48:
let ya know how he does ,,

Ohhh, hope he does well ukgirl. :)

Pdude- this Ft Hood thing really has me shook up. After such a powerful Saturday spent at the National Cemetery I've been thinking of all veterans. I am still stunned it happened. A little pissed tho as well. The Army had been watching him for the last 6 months. Had something been done sooner maybe it wouldn't have happened.

Still in a funk, I'll get back to regular posting soon.

:)

My replacement parts for my vaporizer came in today. Whooo Hooo! I get to use the last tiny little piece of bubble hash in the vape!

Does anyone know if I should smoke it just as it is, or mix it with a little herb before vaping?

SM, I thought yesterday might have been tough on you. Hang in there. Things WILL get better.

Thanks UK! That's what I hoped someone would tell me....I can stretch it further that way! ROFL....I'm in HEAVEN! This is such a treat for me.

UKG, I can't imagine what it is like to just be able to hop in a car and drive to SCOTLAND! How exotic! Good luck to UKjr!

Thanks mojave ,,,but its getting midnight and still not heard ..well i guess they say no news is good news ,:peace:

Latest posts

Back