Spider mite control, preliminary report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just read a thread elsewhere, where a guy mixed DE in water, turned plants over n sprayed bottom of leaves. when water dries, DE sticks. he said it worked for him...

johnnylongjohns said:
Rosebud, how long do your Satori typically take to finish flowering?

63 days. Cloudy tric's not amber for an up high. Enjoy!

More good news about this product. I have now been using it outdoors. I have a white rose that had thrips, very easy to see thrip on a white rose. well I treated it with the SNS, and two weeks later still no thirp on the rose.

That is amazing from a rose grower's stand point.

ps, alcohol is not organic.

DE will tear up your lungs. Wear a mask when you use that stuff. and I would never spray my plants with them...YIKES.

Rosebud, nice to know that it works on active infestations as it is listed as a preventative. I am getting ready to give my little ones a preventative dose. I wanted them a month old or so before I did though.

The new rose buds have no thirp. That is way cool and organic too. Thanks thg.

Ok I finally found some of this stuff that will send to canada
Rose mind answering couple questions?
My first one would be do you flush your grows? I realize most if not all is organic grows but if/when do you stop applying this stuff? I'm pretty sure I read on website 2 weeks prior to harvest, so I'm looking for a little experience in use during flowering any and all advise will be much appreciated

Hi Thor.
I don't flush my grows as it is organic. are your girls outside, if so, i would start using it now for the three times, and then check it in four weeks and see if you need to do it again. I am betting you won't, but i don't know your conditions.

I am so very happy still with this product. I want to use it again, but haven't found any need to...wow. love this stuff
Green mojo to you.

Yes, it says up until 2 weeks before harvest, but you do not have to use it the entire grow. There are good directions on the bottle.

Rosebud, I have been very happy with the SN 209 and have not seen any mites.

I am so happy THG, isn't that great, and you don't have to make sure you spray every single thing, as it is a systemic...love that. I am glad you are liking it too.

sns highly recommend this stuff myself very happy 3 feedings over a week and a half i see nothing just what i want to see! ty Rose! @@

Awesome news, they just walk away renee....glad your having the same results NE.

Latest posts

Back