Container size/capacity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 or 12 gallon id say fill it up with a 5 gallon buckets of dirt ull find out quick :48:

If you give me the dimensions of the pot--the height and diameter (I don't have any men's size 12 shoes to compare), I can give you a real close estimate.

10 or 12 gallon id say fill it up with a 5 gallon buckets of dirt ull find out quick :48:

If you give me the dimensions of the pot--the height and diameter (I don't have any men's size 12 shoes to compare), I can give you a real close estimate.

I plugged the drain hole in the bottom and filled it with water using a 5 gallon bucket.

15 gallons it is. Perfect for some medium sized plants.

All you need to calculate volume is RADIUS and HEIGHT

Volume=pi r2 h

Measure the diameter of the top and the bottom of the pot. Add them together and divide by 2. Take that number and divide it by 2 again. That is your radius.

Then, measure the height of the container.

You now have RADIUS and HEIGHT

Radius x Radius x 3.14 x height=volume

Now, you have your volume in cubic inches.

There are 231 cubic inches in a gallon.

word 15 gallon is good i was close but i grow 8-10 footers in 5 gallon buckets outdoors

word 15 gallon is good i was close but i grow 8-10 footers in 5 gallon buckets outdoors

I like to keep mine around 6' and bushy for security reasons. These 15 gallon containers will be perfect.

mine are bushy too lol :48: 15 gallon is good tho was just saying i can grow a bush in a 5 gallon bucket

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. I would like to thank my parents, etc...

Latest posts

Back