Satori In California?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have had a MMJ recommendation in Cali for over 10 years. I have been friends with other growers for more than 30 years.

I have been in dozens and dozens of dispensaries and have never seen satori, satori clones or seeds in any of them.

I have talked to a few others who grow and no one knows anyone who has grown it.

I wonder why this strain is not showing up around here?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Just curious because so many talk about it here I would like to try it.

cabin fever did some breeding with it. I have Freak's satori/haze. Kind of a speedy sativa, not really a popular strain out here. All the hype is about cookies and glue

I have wondered the same thing. thank goodness THG tested it. (bragging ahead) One year I offered my dispensary guy a bud and he called me back and said he would give 4 grand for a pound. I told him if i had a pound of satori I would smoke it.. ha. that reminds me I need to go plant a seed of that nice girl.

I like gsc too, but i am kinda over it.

Yeah but you got Satori,,,,Yehaaaaaaaaa

I have a friend who has grown a lot of Girl Scout Cookies for about a year and a half.

He gave me two clones of Sunset Sherbert. He says it is a variation of GSC.

I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I don't know why SatorI is not more popular. I keep trying new strains, but keep coming back to Satori--I just cannot find an up strain that I like better. I discovered Satori after Joey Weed quit producing his Cinderella 99 seeds and I needed a replacement. I am so happy that I came across Satori and tried it. I don't suppose that it is uncommon within a forum for one strain to become somewhat popular when another member or 2 or 8 are enthueastic about it. I just like Satori so much that I kept recnding it and others tried it and liked it. I started 4 seeds about a week ago. I always regret it when I run out of Satori.

there are quite a few different cookies at this point. They are all medium to low yielders with relatively small buds. She can be difficult to grow. Good luck

I just harvested my 4th Satori girl yesterday(3rd time I have cloned). Mine has proven to act quite a bit different during flower than everyone else's but it still has the great uplifting high that THG turned us on to. She's extremely easy to clone which is another great property of Satori!
I just got an oz of GSC from my friend. It was grown from marijuana.nl genetics and they don't list the breeder. Haven't tried it yet but it's going to have to be a superstar to compete with the Satori in my opinion.

cabin fever did some breeding with it. I have Freak's satori/haze. Kind of a speedy sativa, not really a popular strain out here. All the hype is about cookies and glue

im running 3 phenos of S1s i found in my first run of Freaks satori haze, one smells absolutley amazing, its insanely sweet followed by a fade away of old cat piss, very thin leaves and very tall, for 2 phenos, then theres this dwarf one, she stacks out super fat huge nugs and has beyond thin leaves

theres 20 satori reg beans of the tude sitting around here somewheres too

I ran Satori for a bit. Loved the ease of growing her and the yields, just was not my cup of tea. I still got some seeds of Satori that I may run again someday. Right now I am stuck on Chucky's Bride that is similar to Satori.

One of my favs to smoke was Purple Kryptonite.
Favorite to grow was Pineapple Express.

I ran Satori for a bit. Loved the ease of growing her and the yields, just was not my cup of tea. I still got some seeds of Satori that I may run again someday. Right now I am stuck on Chucky's Bride that is similar to Satori.

And I feel just like duck, but opposite. I ran Chucky's Bride for a while. But I am stuck on Satori. If we all had the same tastes, life would be very boring indeed. However, IMO, satori is one of the outstanding strains and I miss it when I run out.

The Satori pheno that I have been growing has a very high leaf to bud ratio. Are all of her phenotypes that way?

Satori...
After the Deb's og and the outside crop, a crop of the new:
Dream catcher/Purple Goji...
8 Satori are scheduled for flowering Jan. 1.

It is really a fine strain, my favorite.

The Poet...

Satori...
After the Deb's og and the outside crop, a crop of the new:
Dream catcher/Purple Goji...
8 Satori are scheduled for flowering Jan. 1.

It is really a fine strain, my favorite.

The Poet...

might have to pop some with you then ;)

hello there Rosebud, hope garden did you well this year.

a satori pop and group search could be fun, i'm even looking to find and keep a great male, help from this great community of satori lovers would be greatly appreciated. im looking to expand my stable of light to no feed girls seeing as how ive come to have more than a few now.

I've got 5 Satori veggging in a closet now. They all have alternating nodes and are getting close to telling me whether they are boys or girls. I have been thinking that maybe I should try and do a seed run. I have more than 1 that is looking boyish and I have an outside storage container that could probably house a male until it dropped pollen. I'll think on this....I would have to set up a space out there and I do have my main bathroom completely gutted....do I have enough time and energy to get both things done....

THG's ,,Satori seed bank. Yehaaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Back