Critical super silver haze 4x4 tent grow w scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do You think im there on this grow? I have to chop tomorrow or next week.

I think tomorrow will be 73 days Lesso. I'll be honest it's really hard to tell from the pic's since they are under HPS. The macro is the same issue. If you look at the top, middle and lowers do you see any of the trichs dying or looking like they are "old". 10 weeks is about where most hybrid strains will fall, sat heavy longer of course. I have some that finish at 57 days too so it is really strain dependent. If she looks done, but the trichs are cloudy with no amber she may be a pheno that just doesn't show amber, I too have a few strains that do that.

To answer your question, at 73 days she should smoke well, she may not be at the her peak [that takes a few runs to figure out]....but the farther you go now the more of a "couch lock" smoke will be the result....to a point then the smoke degrades fast. I have never been one to say yes chop, since I wasn't there the whole grow and looking at them myself, but I will give you the best information I have to help you decide whats best. Peace

I found a couple of nanners this am so i went ahead and chopped. Also the tops all turned purple over night. I mustve caused a cold snap in the tent.....oh well. Spilt milk at this point. Its about halfway trimmed....slow going as i am a one man team.

I found a couple of nanners this am so i went ahead and chopped. Also the tops all turned purple over night. I mustve caused a cold snap in the tent.....oh well. Spilt milk at this point. Its about halfway trimmed....slow going as i am a one man team.

Do you like to trim before drying? I do and i find it a lot easier. I took a couple little popcorn samples from mine to try in a few days time. They were mostly cloudy under the scope. I have a cheap version of the 420 scope i bought from eBay a few years ago. It has 60 to 100x magnification with a little led light. I find it works well for me. I have had another look for tric colours at lights out and I'm noticing slight amber in a few buds. I will start flushing in a few days time for a week to 2. Good luck with with the harvest Lesso.

Yes i trim each branch then hang dry. I found it to be easier.

Lesso, those trichs look great & really plump. I feel that at chop it's just keep on till done, with most of the stress gone. :fly:

We are chopped down now. Everything is drying out. The tent is scrapped to be recycled\reused for reflectors for filming. Once cured i will post the yield. I will also give a full smoke report and grow evaluation. I have some things that i would do differently next time. ...like not have as thick a canopy....i had way more fluffy bud at the bottom of the screen than i had even realized. Overall though it looks like i have about 20 to 24 ozs based on past experience. The buds are so gooey that i had to have four pairs of scissors and took turns soaking them in alcohol. The scissors were actually glued together at one point. We shall see what a proper cure brings.

Haha I know what you mean by sticky. I was adjusting a couple colas on my cssh the other day and accidently brushed the back of my hand on another bud, it was like I had a lump of glue stuck to the back of my hand.

Enjoyed this GJ. Very pretty.

Use the same temp/humidity gauge as seen in one of your posts on the first page. Come to hate mine, it's quite off from the 2 analog's I have set-up.

Enjoyed this GJ. Very pretty.

Use the same temp/humidity gauge as seen in one of your posts on the first page. Come to hate mine, it's quite off from the 2 analog's I have set-up.

The rh was never right but the temp was spot on for me.

We are at 62 percent rh in the jars. Now they get a couple of humidity packs and go for longterm storage and curing. The weight was a surprising 813 grams. I didnt expect that much weight but most of what is in the jars is smallish dense nugs and it should lose just a bit more moisture through the cure. Not much more however prob about 8 more grams or 1%. Smoke report after the cure. I can tell you this though.......wow. Perfect sativa hybrid type of high. Very uplifting. Euphoric even. The smell as it sits right now is lemon pledge all the way. When it goes through the grinder i gives off a mango smell. The taste is lemony but not developed. Still a bit grassy as it hasnt had the full cure. More later. By the way those are half gallon jars. I left the water bottle for scale.

View attachment 20170303_230255.jpg

the fruits of your labor look awesome. smallish dense nuggets do the trick for me. thanks for sharing this journal.

the fruits of your labor look awesome. smallish dense nuggets do the trick for me. thanks for sharing this journal.

Thanks O.F. small nugs fit perfectly in my pipe lol.

Very nice work lesso, 800+ is a good haul. Keep up the good work brother. Thank you for sharing you work. Peace

Very nice work lesso, 800+ is a good haul. Keep up the good work brother. Thank you for sharing you work. Peace

Thanks kraven. I have an outdoor grow comin up soon that i will try and post.

The jars tell the tale. I'd be a happy farmer if I made all that goodness.
Right on Lesso!

Awesom work lesso. Just finished my harvest today. Smoked some of the scissor hash in my vaporizer and it is a great uplifting high. Tasted like lemon with a hint of spice. CSSH FTW.

Awesom work lesso. Just finished my harvest today. Smoked some of the scissor hash in my vaporizer and it is a great uplifting high. Tasted like lemon with a hint of spice. CSSH FTW.

Thats a good description. I have a couple of ounces of kief from the trim to smoke or make gummies with. Let us know how much you ended up with.

The jars tell the tale. I'd be a happy farmer if I made all that goodness.
Right on Lesso!

Thanks...im pretty satisfied with that yield.

Latest posts

Back