Ripper Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
Anyone ever tried them? I would like a second opinion on them. I tried two strains from this breeder, and those are Ripper haze and Double Glock. Ripper Haze is just fantastic in every way, my pheno delivered the exact specs, it seems very resistant to pests and disease provided that it is grown right. That is it is quite sensitive to the feeding and growing environment, not for the novice I would say, loves plenty of light, but with all those in check delivers awesome stuff. The strain is very unique with thin light weight slim leaves almost frail and needs a lot of love an no pesticides whatsoever. I had caterpillars and other pests around it and seem to avoid it. Double Glock is short and thick buds with very unique awesome smell. It is perfect for SOG and very easy to grow and resistant to pests and disease. I have been comparing strains for the last 2 years + and I have to say that out of 15+ strains, those two strains both and the only ones I tried from Ripper Seeds, are both great with Ripper Haze on top of my list. I can say to my friends that in my experience they are worth to look up and try their strains. Good luck! :48:

I am loving Ripper Haze so much, it fits so well my preferences. Its taste and smell are great, the high so nice. The plant looks beautiful and very pleasant to grow! It's like every time you grow a strain and you like it, there is that little thing you wish was better, like a sweeter taste or smell or a better high or better appearance resistance to disease etc... For Ripper Haze, the only thing would be a bigger yield maybe, although it yields very decent, it is not a heavy producer. Comparing it to Original Amnesia by Dinafem which is also a sativa dominant comparable plant, OM produces more heavily and very potent stuff and all that BUT the taste although good, is not great, and has this bitterness in its smell which I personally wish was not there. RH on the other hand has a great smell and taste but produces less than OM I would say by 20 % or so. Both strains were harvested at the 63-65 day mark

I will raise my rating for Double Glock from very good to superb! The taste if so good very unique and tasty like sweet orange and the effect is a strong relaxing very long lasting head high that makes everyone in the room happy. Both these strains from Ripper Seeds are awesome especially in very unique terrific taste and great high! This company definitely seems legit I am hoping to try more of their strains.

Latest posts

Back